65s in position .

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i guess flop good. but 2 player call and they have not enough chips. So its not good.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi my friends .
Could you help me with this hand . I would like to know your point of view.
Thanks.
https://pokerbankrolltracker.net/replayer/20152

Thank U 4 posting.

Preflop:
We want to over limp with hands that make nut hands. The only nut hands that 6h5h makes is 65432 with no 3 to Diamonds -Spades- Clubs or Hearts. So we can make the nut straight and still lose or make a flush and still lose.

So 6h5h is a much better 3 bet candidate than an over limp at 50 BB stack size. The problem is you have a calling station already committed to the pot. That means 6h5h becomes 0% 3 bet-80% fold 20% call.

So you decide to call.

Before the BB raises.
Did you have a plan for what to do in an 8 way pot on a flop of 852 rainbow etc etc?
Did you have a plan for flopping a flush draw but multiple players were still calling on the flop?
Were you ready to fold a flush if it was 3 players still in and a passive player gets all-in on the 3 flush turn card?

Now the BB raises to 2500 and the calling station calls. Pot is 8.6k -1.9k to call. 10.5k when you call.
The odds seem good but there is a big problem. What is it? Take your time and try to think what the problem is.

STACK SIZES! You cannot call here because the BB raiser has you covered and when you call the station has a Stack to Pot Ratio of 1.2 You are not getting the correct odds to call in a tournament with reverse implied odds in play.

Hope this helps
:):)

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank U 4 posting.

Preflop:
We want to over limp with hands that make nut hands. The only nut hands that 6h5h makes is 65432 with no 3 to Diamonds -Spades- Clubs or Hearts. So we can make the nut straight and still lose or make a flush and still lose.

So 6h5h is a much better 3 bet candidate than an over limp at 50 BB stack size. The problem is you have a calling station already committed to the pot. That means 6h5h becomes 0% 3 bet-80% fold 20% call.

So you decide to call.

Before the BB raises.
Did you have a plan for what to do in an 8 way pot on a flop of 852 rainbow etc etc?
Did you have a plan for flopping a flush draw but multiple players were still calling on the flop?
Were you ready to fold a flush if it was 3 players still in and a passive player gets all-in on the 3 flush turn card?

Now the BB raises to 2500 and the calling station calls. Pot is 8.6k -1.9k to call. 10.5k when you call.
The odds seem good but there is a big problem. What is it? Take your time and try to think what the problem is.

STACK SIZES! You cannot call here because the BB raiser has you covered and when you call the station has a Stack to Pot Ratio of 1.2 You are not getting the correct odds to call in a tournament with reverse implied odds in play.

Hope this helps
:):)
Really nice thanks a lot !