Villain shows 4d 4c and wins

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i like checking on that board vs 2 limpers it's just going to connect really well with those ranges most of the time.You do have somebackdoor draws and the overs but it's not really a board i like to be firing on to often. But id likely fire the turn in that spot and i think the river call is ok.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no point in betting that flop.
Also you should try to pot control at some point because your hand is mediocre even HU. So if I bet the flop the turn would be a xb for me cause we have a good bluff catch river/thin value bet depending on the river ofc.
Also I think this iso ing is a bit too loose full ring. I wouldn't even do this everytime even in 6max
river should be an easy fold I believe

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold preflop against calling stations - you have not fold equity and your hand is weak
after flop check/fold

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love attacking limpers, but two limpers with QTo is a bit iffy to be honest. So I agree with those, who suggest, that we probably just fold this preflop. The isolation is not the end of the world though, but when they both call, and we miss completely, my focus is on limiting my losses, so I just check back that flop. I dont think, you get both of them to fold often enough to justify the C-bet.

As played I am on board with the turn and river though. You hit a decent top pair on the turn, and the fact, Villain1 called you out of position drawing to the low end of a 1-liner, or his set, certainly validate, that you can bet for value against these two goofballs. When he donk shove the river, I dont think, you are good very often, but its only a third of the pot, so I also hate life and call it off.

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call with 2 pairs.Now I dont know. 4 on river sucks. Villain hits 7X. Also i dont know if he wants to donk bet on river A8 because its T on board. I dont see much bluf range there is no mised FD maybe he could bet AK here only bluff hand I see here. Pot odds good so it isn`t big mistake.