€10 NLHE 6-max: Very skillful LAG (earlier I won my biggest pot ever)

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://mysmp.me/h_mSA

Opponent is a very loose and aggressive player, very skilfull, always dominating the tables. I won my biggest pot ever earlier that day from this player (he had nut flush on paired board, he 3bet to all in on the turn against me, I had a hidden full house)
He is VERY loose, earlier he 4bet on the flop with 67s. That's why I was almost sure he can't have an ace, but this happened:

So, I 3bet on the flop his bet. I know this guy is very aggressive, so I was almost sure he can't have an ace in his hand. But he started to be a little bit scared against me based on previous plays after realizing I am not recreational fish.
Ace on the board was the semi scare card for me, but because I know this guy is very loose, I thought he probably does not have an ace.

Turn: the Second ace came. I just checked, my purpose was to let him to bluff and call that, didn't work.

River: I check again, the same strategy. I let him to bluff and call to any bet. I assumed he will bet small or go all in. This bet sizing was weird, why he left me only a few euros instead of stealing my whole stack? But he is multi-tabler, so maybe he didn't pay that much attention for that.

What are your thoughts?
I think my bet sizings was too high? How did I could lose less with this hand?
Also, I had a lot of bad luck against this player. Difficulty against this opponent is he makes very hard to read his hands.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you played it ok i dont mind all the options here tbh.I think cbetting and barreling to charge draws is ok. I dont mind check calling the flop and i also dont mind cbetting and check calling turn/river like you have.One line is probably better than the others but not by a million miles i wouldn't think.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the 3-bet, andVillain's call was questionable. Not sure I would be "sure he didn't have an ace" There are a ton of aces in his calling 3B range. You have also assumed he won't call with 3 to 1 pot odds, which I doubt. Almost every draw will.

The play doesn't matter with your mind set since you are getting all in any way.