pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
My main problem is that I do not have enough funds to re rise or to bluff in Cash Games. :mad:

M

madisonsdad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Endurance - get to a point in tournaments where I just want to end it and get the hell out.

that would tend to be my major weakness as well(among many) having the tolerance to sit there for very long periods of time.

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I am very anxious 'n I get all-in, others times when the villain raise in flop, I fold when I have faint pairs!

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely the beautiful waitress's in those short, short outfits.

T

thalessamuel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case the lack of patience . When players begin to delay the hand , the game is slow, slow dealers and a lot of talk at the table.

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think sometimes I'm half afraid and think that my weakness.

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play too tight and before anyone tries to exploit this trait, I'm working on kicking this habit. I think loosening up one's game in certain situations can only help your game.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Inexperience in general.

And in tournaments with over 500 players I usually make a bad play from nothing. No need, I end up screw it up sooner or later. Inconstancy is my bad

Excursive

Excursive

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I get bored mid game and if it's a low buying tourney I'll just allin and lose so I can go do something else. Losing focus mid-game is my biggest weakness unfortunately :(

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think impatience. If you have a lot of hands just to get more annoyed weak starting hand and elbow gate beleszaladun an evil which vesztéseljár sizable pot chips.:(

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how to manage agressivity, and manage emotions against aggressive players

Sheepodog

Sheepodog

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play freerolls generally. I also play aggressively. So, when I finally get bored you can count on me playing numb. I call it letting the SheepoDONK run loose! But it invariably leads to some memorable situations! Especially when I donk my way to the final table.

M

Mateuzao VS

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness in poker is of course is the bluff because always I bluff at the wrong time and don`t recognize that the oponent could have some good hand.

R

rusty98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know what your greatest weakness in poker ?
Yes I tilt .when I lose regularly I start playing on higher stakes.This is the one reason I am not able to withdraw regularly from my poker accounts. Second I am from india and Indian credit cards does not work on gambling sites .So when I am out of money I need to wait long to get back in the game somehow.I can deposit through neteller But that is also limited.

LoCcO_OhNo

LoCcO_OhNo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't sniff out a set to save my life...

X

Xemini

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes wan`t to kick someone from tourney so hard and making stupid mistakes.

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My patience which leads over-aggressiveness... (I see other tables/average stacks way ahead of mine and try too hard to catch up)

Vindictiveness, which also leads to over-aggression (I hate bad beats when the the other player wins with like a 72o that kept betting/calling to the river even though they HAD to know my hand was/would be better or people that keep betting into my blinds, but no one elses, assuming, I guess, that i'm some passive donk... maybe i'm card dead...?) So I do my best to wait until the offender is in the blinds or some other uncompromising position and then I Bomb on 'em Full Stack...

um... er...
Let's just say that strategy doesn't always work :rolleyes: Believe me, I know... lol...

Aggression is good, but not when it leaves me sitting on the rails...
I'll have to work on this... :)

Last edited:
G

GummiStarZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when im online its lack of patience and bankroll management. When im live its bankroll management and overanalyzing people and their bets

K

Knightdyce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest weakness in poker is going against trips, I seem to never call out that someone has trips and mostly think my top pair is the best. even worst when I have over pair like a's or kings and they hit there trips. I can never understand to fold in such a position so that is my biggest weakness.

Mrmercurial1

Mrmercurial1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weakness

probably getting bored. after that i start calling with k2, 93 etc .hahaha

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i give other players to much credit in multi way pots, make a huge lay down and find out i was wrong and i will second guess myself and play bad rest of tourney.

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so much that I start to pour out of boredom chips

myrelmyr

myrelmyr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts