Years playing poker?

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been 8 years since I started playing poker, but actually playing quite a bit in the last 2 months in this COVID-19 pandemic

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for 4 years. But only in the last year have I been able to significantly improve my results, and all this only thanks to my participation in our community.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know poker for some 10 years +, but profitably I play for approx. 3 years.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 14 years, I stopped to play poker for a few years and came back recently, playing more time now with the quarantine period.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go go go Poker grows that you do not stay behind

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 8 years of experience, but I haven't played professionally yet. I play semi-professionally for 2 years, online. I've played Poker inmy past lives. I Like!

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing poker live the last 15 years (since I was hurt) but have been playing online sporadically for about 4.

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am amateur player and i Play poker from last 3 years from 2017. I grind many freroll and micro tournament almost 50+ title i have won in total freeroll+micro tournament.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about two or three years, and every year, month and day, I like this game more and more. I do not plan to become a professional, but I am convinced that in the long run poker will bring me a stable income.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing for 63 years, started when I was 11 playing against my Great-uncle for match sticks. I'm now 74.. Here's the kicker, I still suck at it. :)

cathi1962

cathi1962

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You want to become a professional

I have been playing poker recreationally for 10 years and only six months that I am interested in playing it professionally
I wish you a lot of luck, I lose all my money! Do you have any tips on to be a professional player online?

cathi1962

cathi1962

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You aren't the only one who sucks at it!

I have been playing poker recreationally for 10 years and only six months that I am interested in playing it professionally

I've been playing for 63 years, started when I was 11 playing against my Great-uncle for match sticks. I'm now 74.. Here's the kicker, I still suck at it. :)

Don't feel bad about losing, I am a loser too! LOL Do you know how I can change my email here? Or where do I start a post for this help? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't go pro. Keep it as a side income

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Years?

I'm gonna say 13 years. I've been with my wife going on 10 but I played online years before I met her. At the time, I was playing on FullTilt…...you know....before they became pokerstars!:eek: Yeah, I'm a say 13 emotional rollercoasting years! LOL!:D

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for about 15 years now. Especially in the beginning it only cost me money. Fortunately, i am now much more patient and i mainly get money from freerolls.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for a while, but I've had some big successes and ups and downs. But thank you for being a member of this forum, I've learned and improved my game a lot, and if I'm lucky I can build a bankroll, although a lot of times I'm not in luck.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since 2010 playing mindlessley for 9 years. First time played for real money was around June 2018. Took it seriously since late August 2019. Made my first deposit 2 months ago. Planning to becoming a pro in 5 years from now. Its all about planting the seeds in this period and sowing them by that time, a bankroll will be raised, studying..I'm in the process and becoming a better player isn't an option its a duty for me cause I don't wanna get stuck for the rest of my life in my current 9 to 5 job taking shit from my boss and becoming a space monkey.

Last edited:
tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to play poker seriously when I had the luck to integrate cards chat. I'm glad I made this decision because thanks to that. I improved my level of play beyond my expectations.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played online poker for about a one or two years in 2010/11, frerolls and low buy in. Today I understand that I used it to evade reality. Charge a small check and buy woodworking machines, now I am a snare drums luthier.
I always want to play live, I guess it's more real fun and maybe even better
I was without playing for 10 years and I have now returned to quarantine, I have to do my little bench again ......
What am I currently avoiding? hahaha :confused:
greetings

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow! Do you know the difference between offline play and online play? Where are your results and coinflips better?