Chips
I play because its a fun past time.

R

Rumme1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for one main reason. To supplement my disposable income . If I werent a winning player over the long haul, I would quit the game . I actually only enjoy the game, when I win money. I certainly do not love playing , and I usually dont have much in common to talk about with the other players at the table who are obese , like to bet sports , etc. In other words, my hobbies and likes do not usually match those whom I sit with at a poker table.

For me, its all about the cash. When I go on a bad losing streak, I usually quit playing for a few months. Most players cant do this..for me its easy.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one question for all the the dudes and the dudettes out there today. Why do you guys actually play poker:-

A.For fun.

B.To socialize.

C.For the money.

D.I just dont freaking know why.

Please post your answer below.:D

I do it, becourse I like gaming. You can likewise get money with help your brains. Poker gives me adrenalin and I find this game cool!)

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ve been inspired by many aquintancies and some friends who are really successful in poker and earn by that on life. Many years ago they tried to convice me to play as well, but i followed the regular life path, and now I am on that point of life when I dont know actually if I wanna continue pursue career development.

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For fan&for money...if it turns out of course)

swiur

swiur

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A. for fun and C. for the money but still I don't win

f1reball

f1reball

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i started it, i played cards, i were interested it, it was like *click that button & maybe u'll win some 4 a drink, or a present 2 your new girl*, i've played without a target & it was some about 0 gamble. now i play poker, i feel dynamics & i have a target & i'll finish it soon.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wanna be a pro one day, but mostly to pass the time away

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that almost all the main purpose is money. But I love the game itself. I enjoy being at the poker table. I like a gambler needed dose of adrenaline. To do this, fit and joy during the victory and the bitterness during porozhenie. But for the best games I learned to play without emotion. Only a cold calculation. Also, there was a lot of friends for a game that I'll talk. In everyday life I vyglezhu like crazy. Many people do not understand me because they are far from poker.
*A major goal for me is to play in the EPT. And the ticket, I want to win. And there as the game goes. I'll be happy just to feel the atmosphere of the big game. Even if you do not win.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
becouse I like adrenaline big pot and I can winn some money....

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I play?

The reason I sit down at a poker table is because it is fun... but when I play I play for the money!

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A, B, C and many more reasons my friend. The challenges of reading your opponent, the friendships you make, and the good times you can have traveling around playing at different venues. There is much fun to be had in the game of poker.:D

D

devsa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who earn more

Ok we all player plaing poker and our purpose to win money so we make mistakes and hurry if we play as game with enjoy and dedication we win it so play poker as game

M

makrarom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok we all player plaing poker and our purpose to win money so we make mistakes and hurry if we play as game with enjoy and dedication we win it so play poker as game

What is your question?

P

penkov1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i`ve played for money but mostly for fun. It`s something like lite drug, but never gambling!. The poker is greate game..

M

money67

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like too travel the world and win some money

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A.For fun.
C.For the money XD

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To pass the time, whilst possibly winning some money.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for one main reason. To supplement my disposable income . If I werent a winning player over the long haul, I would quit the game . I actually only enjoy the game, when I win money. I certainly do not love playing , and I usually dont have much in common to talk about with the other players at the table who are obese , like to bet sports , etc. In other words, my hobbies and likes do not usually match those whom I sit with at a poker table.

For me, its all about the cash. When I go on a bad losing streak, I usually quit playing for a few months. Most players cant do this..for me its easy.

I identify myself with this a little bit. I do enjoy the game but I dont see it as a game or hobbie to have fun with. Is all about the $.

K

klickitat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because I have an ego and love the challenge. Win or loose I strive to be the best. I strive to play the perfect game to my ability. If I do then over the long haul I will make money.

The best thing is that there is always something new to learn and to improve. Perfection will always be out of reach and that unatainability is what drives me to be play, study and go back for more.

Puzzle

Puzzle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A and C

teach me discipline and to be patient

:rolleyes:

wc2hell

wc2hell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I starts was to A and B (I am Brazilian and i was learning english, so I use it to talk with peoples in other countrys), but so I find out more about the sport and now i'm trying to play for C hehe, but never about D, i never do anythig like D haha (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.