Who can be the most complete poker player?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Friends who do you consider to be the most complete player in poker? I mean that you can play any modality at a great level (holdem, Omaha, 2-7 draw, etc ...), I would say Mikita Badziakouski

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Sam Farha is the most complete poker player

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players who have good experience in all kind of poker games are usually from the older generation. Newer generation players are mostly focused on No Limit Holdem or Port Limit Omaha usually. If i need to select one of the players who are currently at their top shape for mixed games it would be Phil Ivey.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players who have good experience in all kind of poker games are usually from the older generation. Newer generation players are mostly focused on No Limit Holdem or Port Limit Omaha usually. If i need to select one of the players who are currently at their top shape for mixed games it would be Phil Ivey.
I think you are right, it belongs to players from other times to know various modalities, today only or almost everything is carried by holdem, I think it is due to the televised and great diffusion that it has had years ago.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The old school players are the most complete playing many modalities but it is difficult to clearly know who is the best since there are great exponents such as phil ivey, Daniel negreanu and Víctor blom ilsidur1 I have seen them play the 8GAME modality a lot and I entered the new school there is a player called Raúl Gonzales, he is a very good 8game Regular.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle Brunson comes to mind, as I know he can play more variations than most. Phil Hellmuth has the proven ability to win in any variation. The rest are second to those two men, in my opinion.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If online, then Patrik Antonius. The success of a poker game depends a lot on gaming experience, bluffing ability and risk assessment. But not the last place is played by fortune, which can smile at everyone. Therefore, new stars periodically rise to the "poker" pedestal.
The game of poker is a kind of roller coaster that can lead to both victory and crushing defeat. Therefore, new names are often included in the ranking of the best poker players in the world.

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Ivey! Even Wikipedia says he's considered the best all-around player :cool: