DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you do when you see people who are uneducated or even prejudiced at the tables? I had an "opportunity" to play against a person who was acting this way by psychological strategy. Of course, it was something superficial that was causing a lot of discomfort among many players, but I noticed that he was using it as a strategy only, trying to destabilize opponents and trying to extract as much as possible. Of course, this is immoral, but it's something to think about. If this game was intended to make people nervous, other people should surely share the same technique. What do you think about this? Have you noticed anything like that?

D

djsviga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ignore their ignorance and try to get their money, they most likely tilt pretty easily.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
simply ignore, if you let it affect you, it will succeed in what are doing. There are many players who do this and I really find a stupid way of trying to win.

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignorant Players

I play a lot of freerolls and many players on these tables do not have much skill, but they will play any two cards and slop out a win against a good hand, so I just wait and wait for my moment to go all-in and get a nice pot.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are playing against these type of player you can not let him affect your game, I suggest you to block his chat, o simply don't read what he are writing.

In live games it's more difficult to do this, but if you are in cashgame you have the opition to go home more early, in case of his actions are damaging your game, if you are winning the best thing is don't get nervous, try to mantain your best game, in case of successives losses you can take a time to breath.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is part of a strategy that some use, however, I do not agree and I prefer to ignore it

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Say nothing and bust them. Waste of energy to get involved or educate them.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disable chat and do not pay attention to these players. I do not advise you to do as they do. It is immoral.

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not read the chat, and do not pay attention to anything other than the game. Let them write what they want I do not care for their chatter.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Saw a Lot of This players, They lose a Flip and start shit talking to the players. They don't need our attention.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Ignore

If it is getting out of hand call the officials.

It is your right to play in a comfortable environment, free from abuse.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disable chat is the best way. Do not pay attention and focus on your best game :)

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All chat ,good or bad , is free information on the player that's chatting . I read for info but don't participate .

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy tilting players. But when things get heated and I notice it is effecting my game then I just turn chat off usually by getting the last word in.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mark it with color, make a note about his rudeness, turn off the chat with him... forget about him and play poker further))))
:rock:

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With regard to such a long time players can discuss the best way but it does not read the chat or turn it off. Well, so I would banil these players for a week, so there would be less abuse in chat

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We must try to ignore this player and play on their strategy

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not pay attention to such players and continue to play their game . however I have it from himself and does not work :) well I try :)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ignorance is a very weak point that a good player just takes advantage of! A player with such a behavior will become a victim soon!
:cool::cool:

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, for me poker more than a game is a sport (that's my concept I hope not to offend anyone or cause controversy), taking into account this for me is anti-sports behavior I do not consider it strategy and the easiest way to avoid that this affects my game is that every time I find a player with this attitude I block the chat and ready no more annoyance. Greetings

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best thing to do is simple: just igone him/her. If you can not avoid it, put the chat off and continue playing like you were planned to.
Change your game to simply take him/her off the table it can be very bad and can put you out of mind and out of the tourney.
In past times, I usually was very angry with people like you said. Nowadays I simply do not mind and I keep focus on my game.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like these kind of players because once they show their true colours, they get a note and then they are blocked, it is also a good online tell for me..i will look to exploit that weakness and will pay special attention to their opening and calling ranges and bet patterns, these players rarely go deep in my experience and offer up free chips...

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people who are uneducated , a person who was acting this way by psychological strategy, causing a lot of discomfort among many players, trying to destabilize opponents and trying to extract as much as possible.
Quite vague, but it sounds like Phil Helmuth, but he is adored, because he's winning.
If Doyle Brunsson wins a bracelet with 10-2o he's a fantastic player, if someone beats your AA with the same, it's a donk.
Sound all very human, with some narcicism, projection, idols, etc.(better than bot)
It's a game, enjoy! (or leave), free choice, chat can be turned off (except the room's own gambling promotion).

JohnnyBoy928

JohnnyBoy928

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
elizeuof had best reply imo...

I play probably 70% live and 30% Online... Online is no brainier... *MUTE*

Live presents more of an issue... That's why I love headphones even if I am not using them... lol People won't be incline to say anything stupid because they figure you're not listening anyways... then sunglasses also helps so they don't think you are looking at them... Just ignore the Drama because if they know they got even a flinch out of you then they will use that to their advantage with the game-play.. Screw that!