Which version of hold'em short deck (6+) do you like best?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which version of hold'em short deck (6+) do you like best? pokerstars & partypoker or iPoker & Winning & TigerGaming & PokerDom & BetConstruct version?

Let me remind you how they differ:
PokerStars & PartyPoker - ante each hand, no big blind, straight higher than set.
iPoker & Winning & TigerGaming & PokerDom & BetConstruct - Big and Small BB, as in Texas Hold'em, and the set is higher than straight.

If you have already tried both versions - write which one you like best. If you are not familiar with this version of poker - try it! :rock:

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which version of hold'em short deck (6+) do you like best? PokerStars & PartyPoker or iPoker & Winning & TigerGaming & PokerDom & BetConstruct version?
Let me remind you how they differ:
PokerStars & PartyPoker - ante each hand, no big blind, straight higher than set.
iPoker & Winning & TigerGaming & PokerDom & BetConstruct - Big and Small BB, as in Texas Hold'em, and the set is higher than straight.
If you have already tried both versions - write which one you like best. If you are not familiar with this version of poker - try it! :rock:
hi hi Andy!
honest i no like short deck at all
i new to poker & spent much time, money to study poker over past 13 months... so many hours learning of odds, probabilities, of drawing to that flush, that straight, pot odds, EV implied odds... studying the math and examining a zillion hands i have played and screw-up
yikes so all this i been learning, improve with... much i need start over? learn it all again for short deck?
nah thanks i pass and stick to regular NLHE ... am i alone think this?

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw the triton tourney for short deck on youtube and it seems fun. Bit harder for me to adjust since I’m so used to hold em so I doubt I’ll ever play.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like the game of Hold'em 6 +, I’ve already got used to simple Hold'em and have been playing for a long time and for me this is the norm and I learned how to play Omaha and Chinese Pineapple Poker and this is enough to play and get pleasure from the game and sometimes win

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the party poker/pokerstars version, ive watched many triton series short deck episodes and started to teach myself the game and strategies to follow-up on my game play....so the Triton version is my game.....haven't really tried the other version lol