1. Johnny Chan--The only poker player to be as badass as Doyle Brunson and to have an even MORE badass name. Doyle is the Chuck Norris of poker--and Johnny Chan is the Bruce Lee.
2. Phil Ivey--The MODERN poker legend. Literally every poker player is afraid of this guy.
3. Chris Fergusen--Another legend, a badass beard and my nominee for World's Most Intimidating Poker Face.
4. Phil Hellmuth--He gets results more than just about anyone else, especially at the WSOP, and he's REALLY fun to watch when I'm in the right mood.
5. Scotty Nguyen--My favorite player to watch the very first year I watched the WSOP--which was also the Year of Moneymaker
6. Annie Duke--You go girl. Nuff said.
7. Phil Laak--Everyone may be afraid of Phil Ivey, but I'M also afraid of this guy. His hoodie and shades earns him the OTHER nomination for World's Most Intimidating Poker Face.
8. Daniel Negraneau--One of the youngest of the old guard, he's caught bad breaks on WSOP camera so many times that I love rooting for him. Go Canadia!
9. Greg Raymer:--The only player that, to my knowledge, has built a solid or even solid-ISH poker resume beyond "Winning the Main Event" in the years between Moneymaker and Jamie Gold.
10. Norman Chad--technically, he's cashed in a WSOP event, and he's HILARIOUS, I don't care what people say about this choice, haters gonna hate.