Poker, Football and UFC, three passions and which ones?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker makes me relax when I play
Football is the most exciting game in the world
UFC is pure adrenaline.
what are your passions and what to say about them.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call ?

I've been playing a little over 3 years online, but I started playing live last week. This weekend I participated in my third live tournament and was eliminated after this hand:

Hero: 44 40 blinds

The table was pretty loose post break so I decided to open 2.5x on MP1 to take some calls and play for implied odd's. I only took 1 call from the big one (a player that had been relocated to my table a short time ago, but I already had the information to be a very good REG (he was with 60 blinds) the Flop comes:
4 2 5

The villain left donkie betting about 80% of the pot ... I found it strangely, at that moment I began to think that he could have an over pair protecting his equity for fear of hitting another sticks, I decided to just call.

Turn comes:
10 .. a blank, does not change anything ... behold the villain simply puts me all in ... at that time his range polarized 100 percent for me .. or he had the nuts or it was bluff ... like I thought that if he had the nuts he would try to extract from a possible drill that I was expecting I did not believe he was all in with this ... after 2 minutes I decided to pay ... and he really had the nuts:
Villain: A 8
And to my displeasure even bigger hits me a 3 on the river completing the straight flush of the villain ... what horrible hahahahah.

But what, the call sucked? I was wrong in reading? Should I always avoid this kind of shark?

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow...Just like me...100% approval!!!

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love poker for the mental action, i love ufc for the physical and football is the best

K

Karl Hernandez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when Talking About Football, do you mean the American Football , which has similiarities to Rugby?

Or do you mean Soccer.

I love both of them, Soccer a Little even a Little bit more, just want to clear this up.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UFC is pure adrenaline.

Poker and UFC for me brother. After a bad beat at poker, watching ufc karma videos of guys getting knocked out after showboating, taunting, etc, helps me relax.

daredeviljo

daredeviljo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep. Poker, MMA, and football (soccer). I love them all! All three games are extremely tactical where you must put something on the line. In poker, that something is money. In MMA, it is your body. But in football, it is hard to pinpoint what one thing is being put on the line. However, football is a game of true passion and one bad performing in an important match (eg. World Cup or Champions League) and your childhood dreams are crushed.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UFC is pure adrenaline.

You've picked a pretty good three.

Poker - chill time
Football - I agree it's the most exciting game in the world
Fishing - more chill time :D

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker, but baseball I love it, I loved playing it and seeing it I think it's one of my biggest passions.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
football for me is the best game in the world of passion I love poker game and I enjoy both make me happy ..

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really love to watch cbball,
hmmm maybe mlb? or UFC? or NFL? :D

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only poker for now. Used to like football before but don't seem it fun anymore.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is something that allows me to relax and enjoy some time by myself.
Swimming is also something quite calming that is not only healthy but also gives me time to think about things in my life.
Writing allows me to express my ideas and further expand my imagination.

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those are 3 of my passions as well! Julio Jones is my favorite player.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The games in general are a passion! I try to choose the ones that are fun! And games in general cause adrenaline.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and football are also two of my favorite hobbies. I also like traveling and astronomy. Such combination leaves no free time for anything else. :D

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also love poker, for me it is a game that brings me pleasure. I also love boxing and racing.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a big fan of all 3 and its a great weekend for 2 of the 3, the UFC card today is stacked and holidays seem the best for poker.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football as poker is constantly progressing

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey.fully agree with your stance and solidarity in all aspects of these three events, and excite us men!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
atletics (track and field), american fooball, swimming and after these poker as recreation

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker.kino, sport

poker also helps me to relax, to be distracted from everyday worries and various problems. When I play, I allow myself to completely disconnect from everything superfluous and, one can say, to be alone with myself at the moment of the game. I also love cinema, watch a good movie. It teaches me life, develops horizons, gives an understanding of the diversity, depth and complexity of human life. I watched a lot of films, both domestic and foreign production. And I do not regret the time spent and my interesting hobby. Well, sport also helps me reset accumulated negative energy and physically relaxed. And it does not matter that it is a gym or dance. They cleanse the body and mind and give health, clarity, cheerfulness and satisfaction.:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I would need to choose probably I would go with football

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UFC is pure adrenaline.

You're trying to compare red and warm.

Do you also play footbal or fight in the UFC?

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd choose poker i think but football is definitely number one around the world, ufc not so much but is ok