Know just enough

X

xCDN_SRiCKx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker and think I might be able to be good at it one day. But right now Im just dangerous enough to make poor decisions and get beat or the cards dont come my way.

I haven't learned all the math yet and it is pretty confusing at first glance. Maybe i could get a couch.

When Daniel Negreanu was asked by someone how you become a successful professional poker player he replied, "First get one million dollars and if you lose that, then get another million dollars and keep practicing."

:D

AL

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker and think I might be able to be good at it one day. But right now Im just dangerous enough to make poor decisions and get beat or the cards dont come my way.

I haven't learned all the math yet and it is pretty confusing at first glance. Maybe i could get a couch.

When Daniel Negreanu was asked by someone how you become a successful professional poker player he replied, "First get one million dollars and if you lose that, then get another million dollars and keep practicing."

:D

AL

I think that you have everything you need to become a professional! It's those who are set up just like you, one day achieve success! You reason as a winner and this is the main thing!:top:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the great poker players also have great losses, but they are icons, they are registered brands of poker and that is also true, they just never stop trying and their reward comes to their persistence and good game

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Step by step.
Patience and discipline are two skills you must master to succeed at poker long term.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Good luck.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing is not to stop on your improvement of the poker game! And of course you have to spend a lot of time on theoretical questions, as well as if you have the opportunity to study with a teacher, it's great! Maybe you can make a million ))

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice, training and patience are probably the most important things.Good luck and success...

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Practice and watch your results and study around them, and you will be better. Of course you do not need 2 million $! The target for all is to earn 2 million $!!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know how to play and sometimes I win but not very large sums, but maybe I'm not good enough to win good tournaments, there are a lot of good teaching lessons or training, you need to study all the materials so that you can play well and calculate and wait for a good card and play , you need a lot to learn to then be able to play well and achieve good results and make a profit in the bankroll!