• Thread starter Infinity Objective
  • Start date
Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost everyday for the last 6 months, minus a couple of weeks with technology hiccups. However, I typically play only CC games so, small mtt once day, a few times a week twice a day. Maybe it totals about 1 hour a day average.

Take into consideration the question of how many days a week do you play, and even feel free to share your average hours per day. And also if you work and have a full schedule and you didn't how much would you like to play.

Thanks. :)

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play everyday to improve, in freerolls

Thanks for answering. :)

What would you say your average per day play in hours is?

And lastly, if you had an unlimited budget to play how often would play?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I also play daily if im not travelling to somewhere ..

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play daily if im not travelling to somewhere ..

Thanks for answering. :)

Z

ziomalele2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play daily during the week for about 1 hour usualy cash games.

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roughly 362

Wow, that's huge bro. Thanks for answering. :)

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now i'm jobless so i play everyday. but when i worked i played only when i had 1st shift (i mean 1 week i played every day 2 week i didn't play at all)

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
considering that I'm taking part in several leagues, I have to play very much! one week I play about 16 hours a day, then 2 weeks for 8-10 hours a day and so half a year 1 day off a month when I just do not open poker!

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I typically average 2 hours online a day and at least an hours of poker study a day. I will play MTT when possible, STT and Cash. I work full time so only play after work and weekends. I also usually play a local live tournament on Thursdays which averages 5-7 hours.

If I had an unlimited budget I would play 4-6 hours a day and study 4 hours a day.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And so if the year has 365 days, vietaam holidays and still have not counted approximately 30 have 335. Next, subtract the weekend, on my own time, in my case 3-5 days per month take a maximum of 60 total 265 . Next, subtract 2 days a month for unforeseen circumstances such as the Internet disappeared and the like 24 total 241. So the final result 241 day of the year I play poker.

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
considering that I'm taking part in several leagues, I have to play very much! one week I play about 16 hours a day, then 2 weeks for 8-10 hours a day and so half a year 1 day off a month when I just do not open poker!

Holy sh!t bro, seriously your insane. Your dedication deserves all the success. Wishing you millions of dollars in future earnings, then lots of time off to enjoy the money. ;)

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now i'm jobless so i play everyday. but when i worked i played only when i had 1st shift (i mean 1 week i played every day 2 week i didn't play at all)

I hope things work out for you that until you're working again, you can not be stressed and making money at the games and building into playing and cashing in the bigger tournaments. :)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the evening I usually allocate 3 to 4 hours to play poker! But there are downturns in the game, and now just such a moment! I start playing and see that the quality of my game is very bad. After the first hour of the game is lost care, and can not focus on the game! So the time you spend playing poker is purely individual and should be comfortable for you! all solves only the player himself!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, I play about 4-6 days at week.
So if the year has 52 weeks, I play poker 208-312 days of the year.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play CardsChat and league tournaments every day, I play in the evening from Monday to Friday and it takes about 3-4 hours, but on weekends I play a lot of long tournaments and on weekends it takes about 7-8-10-12 hours or more. - In a year of 365 days but I play less sometimes I take a break Well maybe 330 days + - I play a year in poker, the rest goes to the break!

G

gabethegimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyday while I work (work from home) and a live MTT once a week.

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope things work out for you that until you're working again, you can not be stressed and making money at the games and building into playing and cashing in the bigger tournaments. :)

i can't make money by playing poker (i hope i understand you right). poker is just for fun. it's like someone pay for bowling or swimming pool. i pay for playing poker (not so much) and i don't expect to win. i just don't like when people all-in every time in another freerolls. i've played few times cc freeroll. that was good. unfortunately i wasn't... but freeroll was:)

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couple of times a week, an hour on average a day. Wish I could play more but I lose focus and play poorly etc.

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the day I play 2-3 league tournaments and freerolls CC, several SNG tournaments. An average of 4-5 hours a day. More unfortunately does not work.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know exactly how many days you play in a year.well, about a week playing 4-5 days.there are breaks for a month. now it's about 2-4 hours a day I play it all depends on how goes the tournament)))

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think i play about 200 days in one year ...