Five Card Draw

J

jorge tinga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play texas holding about 5 years old and omaha about 3 i think it's a good game too

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I prefer NL Hold'em. Previously, I also played Omaha, but then I decided to focus on only one game. So my choice is NL Hold'em.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Texas Hold'em and Omaha, I already play Razz and Stud too but I dont know how to play well.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play NL Holdem - this is the first kind of poker, which I have mastered. Also, from time to time I like to play 5 card draw, but only for play money, it is interesting and fun.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever you fancy, whatever your resolution, you should try to find the game that suits you.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I only play NL Holdem, in cash and in tournaments it is the one I like the most and in this modality I started playing poker.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the idea for this thread a lot! I'll give one.

7 Card Stud: Play the early streets aggressively. Go after the antes and bring-in by completing instead of just calling. Bet 4th and 5th street a lot. Don't get involved too loose or with lots of good upcards left to act, but when you do play a pot, go for it!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I´ve played all the games that are in your list but Razz.I don´t like it.The one I like the most is NL Hold ém.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Texas Hold'em regular, but i play and Omaha, 5 Card Omaha, Stud, Razz, Five Card Draw in the series of the tournament.

Top 10 Games