Build a bankroll with freeroll's

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys. I created this post, to know if you have ideas and advice, for all those who want to build a bankroll using only the freerolls offered by the various online poker platforms. I expect so many answers !!!!!!!:deal::deal:

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Like you say, there are many freerolls offered by almost all sites, but by far the best are the CC Freerolls. Much smaller fields mean there is some genuinely worthwhile prizepools, for example $20+ for 1st in the daily $100 games. You need to qualify for the platinum freerolls, but that is possible within a month or so with regular posting.

Personally, I have built a bankroll of $140 since April 2020 almost exclusively from freerolls. $140 is more than enough of a bankroll to play microstakes and I continue to play the freerolls as well.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to build? Play and win prizes. There is no other way to build a bankroll through a freeroll.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Get access to the platinum level password and play in Cardschat freerolls, there are not many people on these freerolls, it's not difficult to make money, I made $ 130 on them. Good luck. Best regards, Sergei

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in theory it is possible to build a bankroll only on freerolls, especially in freerolls where not very many people play and more or less adequate, I wish a lot of patience )

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can achieve a very decent bankroll based on freerolls, also on social networks they raffle many tickets, on twitch, the tournaments here ufff are the maximum, being a good player with the minimum you can achieve a lot:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi guys. I created this post, to know if you have ideas and advice, for all those who want to build a bankroll using only the freerolls offered by the various online poker platforms. I expect so many answers !!!!!!!:deal::deal:

I can tell you that this is an absolutely great idea. This is the best option for beginners and every patient player can build a bankroll by playing freerolls.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
It's possible to build a bankroll up to $100 playing only freerolls, I have done it myself many times. But you need time to do it, and you need to play lots of freerolls every week.
Fortunately Cardschat offer many exclusive freerolls for Platinum members so if you are an above average tournament player you should reach your goal within 2-3 months.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes play CC freerolls, don't spend your winnings until you build your bankroll above 50 dollars. Strict bankroll management is a hard task , in my opinion don't use any more than 2% of your bankroll in games and stick to it.

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good ideas thanks
Yes play CC freerolls, don't spend your winnings until you build your bankroll above 50 dollars. Strict bankroll management is a hard task , in my opinion don't use any more than 2% of your bankroll in games and stick to it.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play, win, cumulate, spend on one big tournament, lose it all, repeat again :D

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice good bankroll management and you can build a decent bankroll with freerolls.

I started mine on Global Poker using freerolls. Once I had enough I started small buy in sng's and mtt. Here is a link to my sharkscope.

Last edited:
venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's no use building your bankroll if you don't know how to manage it, several times and I lost them all. I always try to take the step bigger than the leg. You have to learn to win the bank, but also not to lose it.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will take a very long time. And for this you need to save every win, every time I win, I immediately play tournaments with a buy-in and lose

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is possible to make small bankroll from freerolls only although these days number of freerolls is decreasing, it was much better few years ago...play at CC freeroll but play well and you will collect good funding for other games

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too, think building a bankroll with freerolls is possible but difficult. And again, what has been said before when I build up that bankroll and play other games, I seem to lose it very quickly.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting a small bankroll is possible, but sustaining and growing it is really difficult due to variance. I’ve been doing this for the past year and bagged a couple $20+ wins, but immediately afterwards, I lose the rest of it from busting from other MTTs or from cash tables. Part of it is variance and the other part is that bankroll management isn’t my forte.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck in a difficult task - here's a tip for you!

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at least you need to play 3-5 poker rooms and spend a lot of time on it, i think it's faster and easier to earn + -200 $ and start playing tournaments

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in freerolls for a little more than a month, the best result was a ticket for$ 530, which unfortunately was poorly spent in knockout poker, as well as a couple of hits in small prizes, so I think with the proper approach you can get promoted on freerolls.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My advice is very simple. Be patient and wait for good cards, then you will always have a chance to take your share of prizes and increase your bankroll. Over the last three months, I've increased my bankroll by about $ 200-250 by playing freerolls only.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It used to be easy, nowadays it’s getting harder to build a bankroll from freerolls. Of course, it is still possible, for beginners I also recommend this. Choosing the right poker room is important, there are places where it is very difficult to build a bankroll. I think ACR / BCP is the best way to do this in 2021!

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The tip is to be patient on the game and be aware of the "good" freerolls that will happen in the week .. I already missed some great freerolls for not knowing and not programming for them![emoji6][emoji898]

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont ever make a deposit.It is very possible to make enough money playing free rolls,to play regular games.Since joining chardschat ive made enough playing free rolls to play regular tourneys every day

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management