Originally Posted by DougPkrMonsta
Top set against wrap straight draws and flush draw is a underdog -- for instance AATT versus QdJd7s8s on Td9d5s looks like 60% for the draw and 40% for the set.
Yeah would be nice to be in god mode with 18 Card Power Wraps, flush draws and backdoor flush draws. In reality more often a worse case hand to be against is like 14 card wrap with flush draw and no backdoor flush draw which is KdQdJs4c type hand and it is 48.6% so still favourite.
or 8 card and straight draw which could be AdJd9s8c which is 43.9%.
The problem with pairs is the 7 in 8 times you miss and when it is not top set.
When you have 10s for example 70% chance of overboard to your 10. So only 30% chance of top set. Which when oversetting you are losing big.
But yes I understand your point, you are not crushing like Hold'em.
Although, you are hot/cold on the flop like Holdem.