Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.01/.02 Cash 6 handed only in it for $.58 at this point I had .46

Work up with 8s in the BB

everybody smooth calls , I repop to .16 cents
Button Reraises me all in
, I snap call (duh) ….Button has KK ...Flop comes AJ10 turn was a 4 and then low and behold the river comes an 8

Dude absolutely unleashes , and starts filling the chat with it's players like me that make the site unplayable. Me being the loving person I am began to troll this person for the next 20 minutes , as he kept calling me a bunch of things the ACR chat couldn't control , I kept saying how much I loved him and how we should be friends and if he remembered the time back in grade school where we had a food fight in the cafeteria. I also told him a lovely joke which he did not find funny at all......I said What does 8 + 8 =? he of course replied with anger but did not say the right answer....The answer was of course "Busted Kings" …..I couldn't see his face but Im pretty sure he enjoyed the joke because I couldn't understand anything he was typing.

Anyways , I feel as If I didn't make a bad play actually I know I didn't. Don't limp with damn kings. He bets there I call after seeing that flop theres really not much of a chance I can continue. I had a good time though lol

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Love it:D

One of my favourite things about pokerstars is the fact that you can sent hearts and kisses. Great for greeting friends but also great for sending to trash talkers :top:

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Love it:D

One of my favourite things about pokerstars is the fact that you can sent hearts and kisses. Great for greeting friends but also great for sending to trash talkers :top:

Does Nick realize you are just sayin," hey buddy," with all them hearts & kisses? :D

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played it fine it was just one of those setup hands and luck of the draw.

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

, I snap call (duh) ….Button has KK ...Flop comes AJ10 turn was a 4 and then low and behold the river comes an 8

Dude absolutely unleashes , and starts filling the chat with it's players like me that make the site unplayable. Me being the loving person I am began to troll this person for the next 20 minutes , as he kept calling me a bunch of things the ACR chat couldn't control , I kept saying how much I loved him and how we should be friends and if he remembered the time back in grade school where we had a food fight in the cafeteria. I also told him a lovely joke which he did not find funny at all......I said What does 8 + 8 =? he of course replied with anger but did not say the right answer....The answer was of course "Busted Kings" …..I couldn't see his face but Im pretty sure he enjoyed the joke because I couldn't understand anything he was typing.

Anyways , I feel as If I didn't make a bad play actually I know I didn't. Don't limp with damn kings. He bets there I call after seeing that flop theres really not much of a chance I can continue. I had a good time though lol
To funny. I placed fourth in tonight cc free roll. Took my seven dollars over to the 5/10 tables. First hand 7,7 nice raise no callers. Second hand was Q,Q. Guy bets.50 cents so I raised him 1.50 to scar him off. He raised 3.00 I called. Flop comes out j,8,2. He checked so I pushed all in and he calls. Flips over 7,8 for a 14 dollar pot. Thought o my I'm might win one. Turn is a 8. River is a king. I always seem to win change from the different free rolls. Only to lose to some piss poor excuse of a caller. Funny how well people hit at the cash tables so often. Is it rigged, who really knows but I can tell you this. I don't trust the site so I will never deposit on it. I'm aus player so limited on where I can play. My live play winnings for last year was a little over 20 grand. That's only playing a few days. So internet bull is just for entertainment. Your welcome at my table anytime. Let's play poker.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

First of all good call. Out of curiosity had you been playing .05/10 and had $5 on the table would you have called his all in?

B

Blad171157

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Hello for all members.:dancing2::dancing2:

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all good call. Out of curiosity had you been playing .05/10 and had $5 on the table would you have called his all in?

6 handed? Hard to say , when its higher stakes I have more of a raise range so I can tell when I'm behind. In this situation because I was short and I pretty much launched a lot of my stack I was committed. With $5 on .05/.10 if I were to raise to .60 and he jams then I know I'm behind , just figuring out his range.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would you re-pop it with 88 a hand that weakest plays all in. Good trolling though.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would you re-pop it with 88 a hand that weakest plays all in. Good trolling though.

?? why?? cause it's a cash game and he has 1/3 chips in so with he whole .30 cent behind.... yeah, always...
Not EVER gonna fold for 30 cents. and he is up against ak, aq, aj, and many more, more often than overpairs. And when against over-pairs- can hit. And when you don't it's a cash game - and u just got .30 cents worth of info :)
The fact the guy couldnt see why his hand was played fine...and that he blew up... and that he was at the table...all means cash games still alive and well :)

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
?? why?? cause it's a cash game and he has 1/3 chips in so with he whole .30 cent behind.... yeah, always...
Not EVER gonna fold for 30 cents. and he is up against ak, aq, aj, and many more, more often than overpairs. And when against over-pairs- can hit. And when you don't it's a cash game - and u just got .30 cents worth of info :)
The fact the guy couldnt see why his hand was played fine...and that he blew up... and that he was at the table...all means cash games still alive and well :)
I think originally was asked if you would of played higher stakes the same way. Would you of popped it for five dollars or more? Actually lately I have seen high pocket pairs played very slowly with higher win rate. Just seems lower cards seem to finish much better when there all in. Reality in this hand there isn't anything to scare off his hand so he was going to lose no matter what. But even you have to agree that low pair seem to hit more often. I think how crazy it is how often multiple pairs are dealt. That's enough before the poker police come. See u at the tables.

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because the entire table called , So I repopped to get all the limpers out. Which worked.
Just think how much you could of won by just three bet it. Low pair is just a monster if it hits. If it miss you can discard easy. If it hits it was disguised pretty good anyways. I think you missed an opportunity.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just think how much you could of won by just three bet it. Low pair is just a monster if it hits. If it miss you can discard easy. If it hits it was disguised pretty good anyways. I think you missed an opportunity.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I see your point. If he hits the set. But odds against it. with jj or 1010 or under. Much better of vs 1. Of course you can make the point... what if the set hits? Sure. But over 80% of the time it won't.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We'll have to agree to disagree. I see your point. If he hits the set. But odds against it. with jj or 1010 or under. Much better of vs 1. Of course you can make the point... what if the set hits? Sure. But over 80% of the time it won't.

Exactly , I got the Max Value that I could have gotten out of it. I let everyone limp in im bound to get smacked

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You both played it right and you lucked out in the end.

I don't see how with those huge stacks he could have been upset with the all in call.

I wonder how he'll play Kings now?