WPN ( ACR, BC and kings) is loaded with Bot's at all levels !

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched 2 bot's play on WPN Network at low to mid stakes for the past 30 days , cash and MTT's. The bot's play excellent poker !

Bot's have become so cheap the past year few year $100 to $250 per year and no matter what online poker room says it is almost impossible to detected them. They will tell you otherwise however that's BS!

After playing online poker on and off since the poker stars days I am done !! The game is not fair anymore. I will spend 100% of my poker time playing only live games going forward.

No way I would every support online poker again with the bot's and software tools available to cheat other players. If you decide to keep playing online invest in a Bot, just sayin

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any evidence for your claim ?
As long as you didn't run the 2 bots yourself, then
how can you be sure they are bots?

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just watched 2 bot's play on WPN Network at low to mid stakes for the past 30 days , cash and MTT's. The bot's play excellent poker !

Bot's have become so cheap the past year few year $100 to $250 per year and no matter what Online Poker room says it is almost impossible to detected them. They will tell you otherwise however that's BS!

After playing online poker on and off since the Poker Stars days I am done !! The game is not fair anymore. I will spend 100% of my poker time playing only live games going forward.

No way I would every support online poker again with the bot's and software tools available to cheat other players. If you decide to keep playing online invest in a Bot, just sayin

What were the bots' names?

What games were you playing with them?

How did they behave?

Help the community out with info to warn them.

Thanks.

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sure ..here is why

Not mine but someone I know well from the poker world would said he was sick of being cheated by the computer bot's. His ROI dropped the past 3 years online after winning big amounts of money year after year since the mid 2000's.

So the test : He purchased 2 modern bot's and played them on 2 different IP address in the same games. One bot he made some programing adjusts to. And , results back to 4 years ago on a short sample of 30 days. Zero site detection from the poker Network or skins !

On a side note this person believes many of these network skins purchase and run the own bot's to create action and start tables in the cash games.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Not mine but someone I know well from the poker world would said he was sick of being cheated by the computer bot's. His ROI dropped the past 3 years online after winning big amounts of money year after year since the mid 2000's.

So the test : He purchased 2 modern bot's and played them on 2 different IP address in the same games. One bot he made some programing adjusts to. And , results back to 4 years ago on a short sample of 30 days. Zero site detection from the poker Network or skins !

On a side note this person believes many of these network skins purchase and run the own bot's to create action and start tables in the cash games.
Could you provide us with the nicknames of these bots? Or the nicknaes or any other bots?

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nicknames of these bots

Could you provide us with the nicknames of these bots? Or the nicknaes or any other bots?

I can't breach my friends trust sorry. However my bet he blows this wide open in the next 12 months with video's and calling out other bot players. He believes it is easy to pick out the other Bot's when you are running a bot !

You will see him fully depart the online poker industry as he believes even the best pros will have a harder time keeping a positive ROI as Bot programming gets better by the day. At that time you we know who I am talking about.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Bot's have become so cheap the past year few year $100 to $250 per year and no matter what Online Poker room says it is almost impossible to detected them. They will tell you otherwise however that's BS!

After playing online poker on and off since the Poker Stars days I am done !! The game is not fair anymore. I will spend 100% of my poker time playing only live games going forward.

Hello! Please feel more than welcome to fill out our Security Form so our team can investigate this bot report https://www.americascardroom.eu/security-form/

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Security Form so our team can investigate -Really LOL

Hello! Please feel more than welcome to fill out our Security Form so our team can investigate this bot report https://www.americascardroom.eu/security-form/

For years when I had a ACR account I filed complains about a few known Bots ! Every time the the reply was the same - basically we see nothing to wrong. BS ! You did but turned a blind eye ! You make a attempt the past couple years to take out the biggest known Bots but you leave the small time ones along at the cost the the Rec players. However now the bots are getting so good and undetectable very many Pro are bailing from the online game.

Just wait in the next 12 months my buddy running 2 bots will most likely blows the doors open with video's and solid documented evidence that bots are destroying the online poker games at all levels. I watched 1st hand - this is no BS !

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I can't breach my friends trust sorry. However my bet he blows this wide open in the next 12 months with video's and calling out other bot players. He believes it is easy to pick out the other Bot's when you are running a bot !

You will see him fully depart the online poker industry as he believes even the best pros will have a harder time keeping a positive ROI as Bot programming gets better by the day. At that time you we know who I am talking about.
12 months seem like a very long time if you and him are so confident about what you're saying. If I was the one running these bots and my intention was to help poker players, I'd do it right away. Unless maybe I'm thinking of getting some nice profit before presenting the evidence... just saying, that's the first thing a lot of people are going to think, and rightfully so.

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rise Of The Machines: How Poker Bots Infiltrated The Online Game : On cardschat ! Must read

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
12 months is his estimated

12 months seem like a very long time if you and him are so confident about what you're saying. If I was the one running these bots and my intention was to help poker players, I'd do it right away. Unless maybe I'm thinking of getting some nice profit before presenting the evidence... just saying, that's the first thing a lot of people are going to think, and rightfully so.

12 months is the estimated to put a professional presentation together to show the online poker world. The major online and live pros already know how bad it current is ! It is not driven by monetary greed as he has done extremely well playing poker but 20X better with the dollar to bitcoin conversion even after taxes.

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thread: WPN ( ACR, BC and kings) is loaded with Bot's at all levels ! Reply to Thread

quote=HeyMan;5875595]I just watched 2 bot's play on WPN Network at low to mid stakes for the past 30 days , cash and MTT's. The bot's play excellent poker !

No way I would every support online poker again with the bot's and software tools available to cheat other players. If you decide to keep playing online invest in a Bot, just sayin[/quote]

I have been playing for about 10 years with interruptions, I have not lost much, only 1000 $, but for me it's a lot of money! and did not want to believe it! but I started reading about it, and found out that besides bots there are also cartels or punishers! this is terrible! I won't invest a penny in online poker anymore! good luck to all of you guys!

I also read a post from a guy who develops bots on the card chat forum, and it's awful!

write when he shows proof!...

Last edited:
Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The company provides the evidence, just check their twitter, they just caught few in the last week, made refunds, of course much less, that the players lost. More than a year ago, I played there micro CG, there were a Russian 'player' in all 0.05/0.10$ tables, only that limit never other, he always had the highest amount inthe end of the table, started to play always in the same time, played totally same, never a mistake, it was caught as a bot later on ,i even got small refund, but it is definitely full with them. Nowadays, especially I use sharkscope deeper a bit, I recognize them on mtts too... from these many new portugal, belarus are several definitely are bots.
But generally, even i profitable there, the goddamn software makes me upset, as bots are everywhere in all rooms. just think abit about that, how many company workers could related to running bots by someone else, and double theirsalary, people are people....do not talk about the companies itself...
It is about the sick software, totally like pokerstars, the 50-60% preflop allin wins with AA,KK, AK after ayear playing, nearly 4K tourneys.... just unreal, especially most of thetourneys have less than 1K regs.... and how the software rivering me, same like pokerstars, insane too... what should be 2-15% looks like 10-30%
Only numbers, variance and probability and enough data to make it comparable, I think a year and 4K tourney is enough....
it is more than annoying to anyone with common sense, able to count, and played live poker....
seriously thinking on the leave.... how i did with pokercrap, too

B

bobbayi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what was the cards chat thread reference he wanted us to read concerning this?? I'm interested

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really think that if the bots in these rooms are very notorious because from a long time ago I could not win anything because bad hands happened every moment

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on ACR for two weeks duo to limitation of poker rooms in my country i managed to get from 0 to 40 from freerolls, field seems really soft but long late registration killed the fun for me.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude wouldn't it be great to sit at a table with 9 bots. You should crush!!!!!!!Man thats a hell of an advantage to have the "knowledge" of knowing thery are a comoputer

R

RUNRRUNRTO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to make a crap load of money on Doyle’s Room. I also recall withdrawing over $1,000-1,5000 weekly/ about 5,000 or so per month once WPN came in and skin was changed over to ACR. It was very easy to make money and fairly soft field. By the time BCP/ Black Chip Poker came online, it was more difficult to make money but I think that’s due more to the fact that there were more players taking an interest in online poker AND players were becoming better. There may or may not be BOTs on poker sites but if there are then it’s always easy to modify your play against them. It’s like playing against an algorithm- you just gotta learn how to beat it. You should still be able to be a profitable player in the long run. I’m also certain not every good player on poker sites are BOTS