Super users

V

vladdracul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a strong suspicion that I have run into a few users who can see my hole cards on Americas Cardroom. I know they can't pick up any physical tells online but I have had few hands where I was in on the blinds, made no bets that would give any useful info away and yet the most amazing reads by opponents get made. It could be great play but with the lack of any betting, just checked to the river, it makes me wonder if I am playing a super user or Daniel Negraneau...lol. Anybody else ever get this feeling on ACR during a game?

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a strong suspicion that I have run into a few users who can see my hole cards on Americas Cardroom. I know they can't pick up any physical tells online but I have had few hands where I was in on the blinds, made no bets that would give any useful info away and yet the most amazing reads by opponents get made. It could be great play but with the lack of any betting, just checked to the river, it makes me wonder if I am playing a super user or Daniel Negraneau...lol. Anybody else ever get this feeling on ACR during a game?
I would like to know what you are smoking.:confused: And where do I get some?:D Maybe they have spy drones that can see your cards or via remote cameras. Aside from that (or it could be Negs) you should be good.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know what you are smoking.:confused: And where do I get some?:D Maybe they have spy drones that can see your cards or via remote cameras. Aside from that (or it could be Negs) you should be good.

Evidently you have never heard of Potripper.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it happens all the time, since they know what hand you have and that hurts poker

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Not really sure what those "amazing reads" were? If they folded to a river bet, they might just have had nothing, and you dont get to see their cards, so how would you know? If on the other hand they hero called you lightly, that is exactly, what they are supposed to do, when a hand was checked to the river, since ranges in that situation tend to be wide and weak.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Evidently you have never heard of Potripper.

The Absolute Poker / Ultimate bet super user scandal will forever go down in infamy. However that was more than 10 years ago, and there have been no known or proven cases since. So maybe the industry did actually learn its lesson and tightened security measures to make it more difficult for employees to cheat in this fashion.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have an obsessive persecution mania. It can’t be what you describe.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
that's the feeling I get when there is a brutal move on the river without all in preflop. this is the first time I've seen a video like this.
heh heh:eek:

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree very suspicious playing on Acr.
I would say employee ,Nagy and possible Acr teams have advance knowledge, tools, cheat sheets to allow max % of them cash.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I am very suspicious of online gaming. I also see that ACR seems even worse than others about incredible calls or super suckouts.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, is there like any proof for any of this? All I'm reading is speculation, never thought I'd see a Super user thread :)

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If therr is superior user. Ther is no chance

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea I can believe the smaller sites can cheat pretty easily but the bigger sites strive to keep cheaters away. And I would say the best sites could care less about a little bit of money compared to what they would lose if players didn't come to their site because they would lose millions. Im not worried about cheaters. Good luck.

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolute Poker, Ub had super user accounts not just one account.Multiple from the very beginning to the end.Acr,Wpn is in Costa Rica employees are most likely same since same gaming industry.If an Absolute Poker employee did not send hand history of entire tournament to the player reporting we would have never had any proof.
Now online security is a completely different department(backroom).If you think an honest employee will send hands of super user history your wrong.Now investigation details are not even shared with player reporting issue.No details at all, when you report an issue and player they always send an automated response and never say anything about hand details or player reported... Ever think with the way that certain players always win the Acr tournaments a super user account is not needed.The hand is a fix, or have advance hand knowledge of winning hands to play.example would be a hand spread sheet ... hand ?? does have a win % that is very suspect. And why is support so quick to imply variance... Variance and % a 2 very different outcomes.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker RNG is fair and balanced :) ok…

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I will assume you are talking about high buy in cash games & tourneys. My problem is that most of the posts like this come from folks playing free rolls & very low buy in games.
Superusers are not going to waste time on free rolls. Just sayin,

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Learn to play the game well and less problematic things will happen to you.

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest any screen names that you believe to be a super user, mark them red. Any time you come across them, don’t engage in a pot with them.

However, I believe you’re just being paranoid. Good luck and if you play 50NL Blitz, nick619 is not a super user. Just a horrible player. I promise.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the micro limits in ACR, the fish pays to the last regardless of your holdings. That's why you stay with that feeling.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
While anything is possible I seriously doubt there are super users. Why would a site risk it. When it happened with AP is ruined the site. What is interesting how many think this happens at the micro stakes. Why would someone or a site risk there being caught at the lower levels where most people play for such small amount. Just not logical.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My solution, don’t play unregulated online poker. But that is me.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, Idk if it is just me or..., but at Spin & Go I am almost always losing with the best hand to a stupid river. I shove with AK V calls with K5, he gets trips.
I am with AA V with A3, he rivers a straight and it goes on and on and on