makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
While playing in your poker session do you play in one poker site, or you open games in more than one? Most of the times, I play in one site and some times I open and second, and usually play total, in no more than four games. I enjoy the game more and focus much better like this! What do you think?

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm using multiple poker rooms and it depends if the events are overlapping each other then I play two poker sites simultaneously but never more than two. Mostly I'm playing also only in one poker site.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi!! I have an account at 4 poker sites, but I only play one at a time and I choose which one is the best for me at all times, I also try to play a single table when the event is important and I only open a maximum of 4 tables , but I lose a lot of my concentration ..

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play multiple sites when online poker was in a boom. Having recently dumped party poker because of their terrible service, poor choice of games and constant crashes I now mostly play on poker stars. I sometimes use 888 for freerolls but don't like the software or structure. I used to play coral but they moved over to party so that is now dead. MPN is going so I've taken all my money from sites that used that backend, which is sad because it was always my favourite software.

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi i play 2 or 3 poker site when i have in both good tournaments but its problem for me to play in 2 or 3 poker rooms i cant see in same time all players how are playing beacose its not just to call or go all in need to see oponent wher he call or when hi raise etc.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing on one at a time.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to play in several poker rooms. To be honest, I don’t even want to remember or search for their names. There are a lot of questions to pokerstars, but he is still the best in design and organization of tournaments. I would like more freerolls because I am not a regular and do not aspire to play on big buy-ins. Favorite Card Chat Freeroll. However, in my country it starts at 10:00 PM and if things go well, you have to play well after midnight, which negatively affects the results. :help:

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have opened accounts at 10++ poker rooms/sports book, but I only follow promotions so I do not miss out. But play regular poker normally at unibet, Party and Stars.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With 3 sites open at once, I had internet problems. But that was like 10 years ago... now I play 1. The U. S. has limited the options.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
I only play on one site and that is pokerstars.
I don't really have time for more.:cool:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play for money I play on only one site. But freerolls sometimes have to immediately play on three sites. Quite an acceptable amount for me.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've used to play only one poker site. It happened that i used two poker site but it was in the past.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play on one site. The load should not be large. It is important that the internet connection is not broken for me.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One only, at least for now. I'm not that good XD

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I basically play at two. Pokerstars and Party poker.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play my working session in the cash, then only on one site. If I play tournaments, I can simultaneously play on my 3-4 rooms, playing 8-10 tournaments per evening

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most recently there were 5 of them, now I play in 4, Unibet failed (

B

Balanced

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre black-friday I used to play on FullTilt and PokerStars, now I just play turn-based poker with my home game group online.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will play up to three sites and tables no more than that.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on 3 sites at this moment, but the high volume of tables i play just on 1 site

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play pokerstars, the rest of the poker clients are just awful, I mean software

L

lontrus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just pokerstars. It's the only legal option in my area.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Usually in 3-4 poker rooms . From 3 to 10 tables at a time . For cash, no more than 3 tables . Every day is different from other days .

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing only pokerstar.
But now I am playing at bwin poker as well.They have some good freerolls... But i cant use to their program