F ACR Worst Poker Site Ever

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still stand by past posts that ACR is the worst poker experience online. I am so tired of repetitive experiences I have dealt with there. I was dealt 10-2 as my hole cards 24 of 100 hands today, I counted because I am dealt 10-2 way too often. I am still seeing 4 of the same suite constantly on boards, and just numerous amounts of ridiculous hands rather I win or lose; just hilarious outcomes.

Now I'm all set to see the outpour of arguments that it's in my head, or normal poker by a bunch of dipshits who will claim to be great poker players and saying I don't know poker, I'll laugh at your gullibility as I always do, and tally your defensive rants up to your donk asses having recent luck and success at ACR, but believe me I know enough to know ridiculousness when I see it so bring your ****y comments on, and I'll shoot them down.

This isn't the rant of a loser, who lost his deposit and is complaining . In fact I have won more first place finishes at ACR than most, and have only made 1 deposit of 50$ over a year ago and am over 500$ in winnings, much of which is from freerolls, including 4 1rst place in the 10$ on demands with over 700 entrants; as well as many, many final tables in that tournament. I have had a fair share of success at ACR, but have seen some ridiculous, unacceptable, unreal crap there and just wonder if I'm the only one who sees the garbage. Like I said, seeing the 10-2 so often that I decided to count it, and seeing it come during that count 24% of the time just pushed me to a point where I had to post this complaint.

We can all agree that poker is a game of bad beats, krazy outcomes, and suck outs; but when you can literally call cards before they come nearly every turn and river, something is obviously wrong. If you flop 2 pair and know you will lose that hand 90% of the time, something is wrong. If you flop a straight and know the next 2 cards are going to be running cards to build a 1 card straight that beats you, something is wrong. I have no other option in Ohio to play online otherwise I'd never play ACR again. In the meantime I'll continue to play and enjoy watching the ridiculousness.
:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Feel your pain

I see allot of high low cards together. But I don't play them. My favorite is the suck outs. I'll play a tourney in 100 hands I'll see 10 hands to showdown. I'll lose 6 of those 10. 5/6 are suck outs. Three of those suck outs are runner runner. Now what are the odds. I'm just the unlucky guy or something's wrong. You decide. I live in Alabama so very limited where I can play too. So either we give up our work it out. See you at the CC free rolls. Let's play poker:confused:

S

Sisyphus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been a net net winner on every site I've played last 13yrs except ACR . Hands and beats are ridiculous and too many . Felt like I was playin wild card games

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like .. there are no such moves as on other sites. Good luck!