ACR Cut Freerolls

R

Richard2Gambler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why did ACR cut freebuys when everyone is stuck at home?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also noticed that some freerolls are no longer held on Sunday. For example, freerolls on demand. Apparently this is due to technical issues. Sometimes, if there are a large number of players, this site often crashes.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like all but private freerolls are gone what the hell.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It seems that the limit of freerolls has been exhausted by tournaments - $ 10,000 -0.01))))

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were good freerolls, I hope to be back soon !!!

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR freerolls

Hello,

Maybe someone knows why ACR deleted freerolls and will they return?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to the Freerolls on Americas Card Room

What happened to the Freeroll poker tournaments on America's Card Room? I do not mean the cards chat freeroll poker tournaments, I mean the regular freeroll poker tournaments.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to the Freeroll poker tournaments on America's Card Room? I do not mean the cards chat freeroll poker tournaments, I mean the regular freeroll poker tournaments.

We’ve temporarily removed Freerolls from the poker client. They’ll be back soon. Thanks for your patience

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We’ve temporarily removed Freerolls from the poker client. They’ll be back soon. Thanks for your patience

Thank you for your attention, but I would like to ask a question.

Was there any forecast? Was it a systematic problem?:cool:

wildwildwes

wildwildwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where did the freeroll go

Typical Acr, It just went from $10. To $ 50. Dollars. Better hope you have some money on your account. poor souls that don’t Have it like that. An The unfortunate probably covers 1/4 of the people plays on Acr, just like today update always update before a big games on the weekend

Last edited:
D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a bad look period. They could have let people know, some people only play in the free rolls for fun. I am also guessing that someone lost their butts on bitcoin, now trying to save some money to get it back.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They temporarily removed Freerolls from the poker client.

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not wait for them to come back!

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those of you with any money whatsoever looking for a freeroll they have the next best thing tomorrow at noon. Just a penny tourney is back on ACR. Does kinda beg the question though if they can afford to do this why not do the freerolls too? I don't understand this at all but anyway awesome tourney WPN and thanks.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OnDemand Freerolls

Does anyone know what happened to the $50 OnDemand freerolls on BlackChip poker, ACR, and true poker? I have noticed that for about a week now or more they have been gone! Are they coming back? I hope so but can't get any info I emailed ACR they said they would be back on Monday this is Thursday there is still none! :confused::confused::confused::rolleyes:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know what happened to the $50 OnDemand freerolls on BlackChip poker, ACR, and true poker? I have noticed that for about a week now or more they have been gone! Are they coming back? I hope so but can't get any info I emailed ACR they said they would be back on Monday this is Thursday there is still none! :confused::confused::confused::rolleyes:

Hi, thanks for your interest in our ACR and BCP Freerolls.

We’ve temporarily removed Freerolls from the poker client. They’ll be back soon.

Regarding the 1 penny 10K GTD tournaments, we posted on twitter an announcement:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status...70901479321600

For this coming Friday there will be another one available, at 12 pm ET, since now wish you the best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

Geoff445

Geoff445

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those of you with any money whatsoever looking for a freeroll they have the next best thing tomorrow at noon. Just a penny tourney is back on ACR. Does kinda beg the question though if they can afford to do this why not do the freerolls too? I don't understand this at all but anyway awesome tourney WPN and thanks.

That is correct, I was waiting for someone to state the obvious.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thanks for your interest in our ACR and BCP Freerolls.

We’ve temporarily removed Freerolls from the poker client. They’ll be back soon.

Regarding the 1 penny 10K GTD tournaments, we posted on twitter an announcement:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status...70901479321600

For this coming Friday there will be another one available, at 12 pm ET, since now wish you the best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep
It is Friday now I'm looking at the games nowhere do I see a 1 cent 10.000 game!

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is Friday now I'm looking at the games nowhere do I see a 1 cent 10.000 game!
It is under the tourney tab, just go to the all tab, then all again, and hit the buy in in the grey area a couple times so that the smaller buy in tourneys show up first and you should be able to see it. You still have a little bit to get in if you haven't already and hell its just a penny if you get KOd quickly.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In fairness, the ACR free rolls have disappeared from time to time and then reappeared and actually improved - so at least for now I'll trust the ACR reps word- even though I find it disappointing also.

Its hard not to feel a little paranoid. I am sure many here felt put off when unibet pulled some stunts with their free rolls a while ago (completely removing all the bounty ones etc). Its their prerogative to remove them, but they could could have been honest. Instead they strung people along for weeks (lied about technical problems). Activity in Unibets free rolls cratered after that.

I trust ACR is not going to pull a similar stunt, because it would seem free rolls are are a win win for all concerned. It makes the site offering them appear generous, but obviously virtually all the prize money simply stays on site in players accounts. Apart from a bonus for registering I can't think of a better tool to attract new players to a site.

So, like all hope to see them back soon as they are appreciated.

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am definitely missing the $50 freerolls. I've had to subscribe to all sorts of weird sites and twitch streamers to get freeroll passwords for the private tournaments. But the blinds... OMG.. they are some insane fast tournaments.

I miss making my money 12 cents at a time...

Looking forward to the return of the on demand $50 from ACR.:rock:

Last edited:
R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I gave up on that site a while ago, I would do good in a tourney only to have it scratched. I haven't even paid attention to the two sites and don't plan on it.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am definitely missing the $50 freerolls. I've had to subscribe to all sorts of weird sites and twitch streamers to get freeroll passwords for the private tournaments. But the blinds... OMG.. they are some insane fast tournaments.

I miss making my money 12 cents at a time...

Looking forward to the return of the on demand $50 from ACR.:rock:

They are back and in an improved format. They remain at $50 dollars , and run every 3 hours. The registration is longer and the prize pool fractionally smaller. What I love is the tables have been six max and eight max since their return. I believe they have featured PLO hi/low, PLO and NLHE.

Well done ACR!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are back and in an improved format. They remain at $50 dollars , and run every 3 hours. The registration is longer and the prize pool fractionally smaller. What I love is the tables have been six max and eight max since their return. I believe they have featured PLO hi/low, PLO and NLHE.

Well done ACR!

Thanks for your warm words and valuable feedback, is highly appreciate!

Best of luck at our tables!

ACR Rep

Freeroll Passwords