john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

New Orleans Pelicans @ Oklahoma City Thunder: New Orleans Pelicans (+ 7.5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. In general, the game was absolutely equal. Yes, Phoenix had a little more turnovers, but the key factor was the huge number of fouls by Suns players. And I can't say that the referees were bad. It's all pretty fair. And Grayson Allen's injury may have also been an important factor, as Phoenix looked very good in the first half of the game. And then everything fell apart. Total score of my bets: NBA 79-85 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: New Orleans on the road will not lose to Oklahoma by more than 7 points in Game 2. I had a lot of poker tournaments today, so this is a late prediction. So I'm not going to spell out why I think this is a good prediction. Yes, I think New Orleans will put up another fight and it will all be decided in clutch again. A handicap of 7 points for teams of approximately the same level is a gift. So as long as the bookies underestimate the Pelicans, we will take advantage of it. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today Premier League

21.00CET

Brighton Hove Albion vs. Manchester City 2@1,40 -
very predictable because i think city is top motivated to make this small match point for title win!

GL fellas

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Everton - Liverpool 2@ 1.45 on Unibet
Tough one - I usually try to avoid betting on such low odds for an away team(especially when it's a derby/ big rivalry...) and tbh I'm not upset about losing a bet as I always pay attention to the long run results, but Liverpool didn't show up for this important game* they had like 80% ball possession but with just 1-2 good chances to score- IMO not enough when you play a must win game and you're even down 1-0 since early 1st half... Not the best way for Klopp to finish his work at Liverpool as people usually have a short term memory and are left with the last result/-s* especially if it's not a good one...

Best of luck with your bets everyone 💸💸💸

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

New York Knicks @ Philadelphia 76ers: Philadelphia 76ers (- 5.5) /// 1.95

Last bet lost. There was too much poker in my hand yesterday. Too much! Yes, there are some serious achievements, but there was no time left for betting. So write to yourself, "Too much poker hurts quality betting!". I wanted to take the Miami handicap at first, but at the time I wrote my prediction in this thread, it was already less than 2 hours before the start of the game. So I had to change a couple of teams to Oklahoma and New Orleans. Well, I don't want to comment this game, as New Orleans lost in every way. I even think a sweep is possible in this series if Zion doesn't come back. My betting scores are NBA 79-86 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Philadelphia at home will beat New York by 6 points or more in Game 3. Well after those words from Joel Embiid and after that circus at the end of Game 2, tonight will be a key game for the 76ers. I feel like the refs have awakened the beast inside Philly with that horrible refereeing when they didn't give a timeout for the 76ers at the end of Game 2! Therefore, Philly will dominate at home. I don't even exclude a 15-20 point defeat in the regular season style. Philly will be too motivated tonight! They were stronger in Game 2, so Game 3 will begin a 7-game series. That the 76ers will win Game 3 - I don't even have any doubts, as the role players always play worse in road games. And the Knicks' role players Josh Hart, Donte DiVincenzo and Miles McBride have all been MVPs of the first two games of this series in one way or another. There could also be a return to the Philadelphia roster for De'Anthony Melton! If he plays, it will be a boost to the 76ers defense. You want to bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a general tip I would recommend going for a treble on horse races now and then with odds of about 8/1. Three came in for me over the last couple of weeks giving me a total return form 3 races of €200 for a stake of only 10 cent each time. I do this if I have a small bankroll with only cents left in my poker account. They do hit now and then.

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today La Liga Espana

21.00CET
Real Sociedad vs. Real Madrid double chance x/2 @1,55 - Real Madrid is in a good shape and Real Sociedad didnt play well in last weeks, so i think the odds arent bad that Madrid could win 1:2- best away team this season only 1 loss.

both to score @ 1,85 also a nice one
result 1:2 @ 9,00 - if you wanna risk something !

Gl fellas

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Milwaukee Bucks @ Indiana Pacers: Milwaukee Bucks (+ 6.5) /// 1.80

Last bet won. Philadelphia has destroyed the Knicks! Especially Joel Embiid! 50 points, 5 three-point shots on 7 attempts. Unbelievable performance! And all of those shots were difficult. And one three-point shot Joel Embiid hit even a few centimeters away from Jalen Brunson. It didn't matter to Joel Embiid - he came out to destroy the Knicks! He came out to dominate! Just sad that the Lakers lost again. My betting scores are NBA 80-86 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Milwaukee on the road will not lose to Indiana by more than 6 points in Game 3. The big question here is whether Giannis and Khris Middleton will play. Since their participation is officially in doubt. Yes, Indiana is almost in the optimal lineup, and only Bennedict Mathurin will not play. He is also an important player, but he didn't play in the regular season, so the Pacers have already adjusted to play without him. But Indiana is very unstable. And Rich Carlisle is not a coach who can be considered outstanding in the Playoffs. Although Doc Rivers also raises questions about his professional qualifications. But anyway, Indiana won't be able to beat Milwaukee as easily as they did in Game 2. Especially if Giannis and Khris Middleton will play. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday

Bundesliga 2:

Hertha BSC - Hannover (Yes and over 2.5 (Both teams to score + Goal number 2.5) 1.73)

In their matches against each other, they used to score a lot of goals against each other.

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today German Bundesliga:

15.30CET

Bayern Munich vs. Eintracht Frankfurt 1@1,45 - single bet or good for a combi bet because i think bayern will win this to 99% because the wanna take revenge against frankfurt for the 1-5 in december 2023 which was a heavy punch for bayern.

18.30 CET

Bayer Leverkusen - VFB Stuttgart both to score@1,55 could be also 2 goals by each of them because Stuttgart will play offensive and Leverkusen will make their game like usual.

GL folks

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers: Los Angeles Lakers (+ 3.5) /// 1.83

Last bet won. This is so far the best game in this Playoffs that I have bet on in terms of spectacle and intrigue. There was everything here: the micro injury of Lillard, the emotions of Giannis (on the bench since he didn't play again) and Tyrese Haliburton, a (-19 point) comeback, an incredible three point shot by Khris Middleton to tie the game with a few seconds left in the 4th quarter, and a very dramatic overtime. Indiana was able to win, but Milwaukee was fighting! Yes, Indiana is very unstable and it was felt. Well now we wait for Giannis to come back in Game 4 and completely dominate Milwaukee. My betting scores are NBA 81-86 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Los Angeles Lakers won't lose at home to Denver by more than 3 points in Game 4. I don't even think there will be a sweep here. The Lakers can lose to Denver in this series (which is obvious, right?), but will do it competitively. Denver and motivation? There are questions here. Still, winning a series in front of your home fans is much more satisfying. Yes, the sweep is an accomplishment, but I think Denver will try to avoid struggles and injuries as much as possible, as their title defense is just beginning. Yes, Denver players will struggle, because no one will ever tell you that any player will save his strength, but all Denver players will keep in mind the importance of not getting injured first and foremost. The score in the series is already 3-0, for the Lakers it is a game of honor after all (at home), and Denver will play like in the regular season, that is, there will be less defense and fighting. And the Lakers have a stronger roster than they had last season. Also, Denver will most likely not play Reggie Jackson, as any knee injury is always serious and unpredictable. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today Premier League

17.30 CET

N. Forrest vs. Manchester City (HC 1:0) 2 @1,85
regular win City 2@1,35
over 2,5 goals @1,50

(both to score @1,85)

i think these bets are all very predictable because City will push for title win, Nottingham is not to bad at home so a 1-3 or 1-4 is also possible.

GL fellas

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Phoenix Suns: Minnesota Timberwolves (to win) /// 1.91

Last bet won. And that's the 3rd winning bet in a row in the Playoffs. There are still 4 winning predictions left to make a 50% success rate. Lakers? Beautiful game! They totally won the paint in this game and played with a huge desire to win! And what emotion from LeBron! He was just demanding from Darvin Ham to take the challenge when the ball went out. And Denver played like it was a regular season game. They tried, but there was no desire to win at all costs. And for the Lakers, it was the most important game of this season! So plus the money and let's go for success! Total score of my bets: NBA 82-86 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Minnesota Timberwolves on the road will beat Phoenix in Game 4. Yes, there will be a sweep in this series! Phoenix has huge problems with their centers and ballhandlers. Devin Booker has not been able to solve the problem of the lack of a nominal ballhandler in the roster. And it's already obvious! And Jusuf Nurkic can't attack properly because of Rudy Gobert. And he has never been elite in the defense. Kevin Durant has become less effective because of his age and it's already obvious that he has already started the end of his career. The injury of Grayson Allen is also a serious problem for Phoenix's roster. Minnesota is balanced and very hungry! It's too obvious that the Timberwolves will advance to the 2nd round in Game 4. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Boston Celtics @ Miami Heat: Miami Heat (+ 10.5) /// 1.85

Last bet won. And that's the 4th winning bet in a row! Game 4 didn't surprise me. Phoenix got the sweep. Yes, Phoenix leaders Devin Booker and Kevin Durant had a very great game and they were the only reason the Suns didn't get 10+ points in this game. But miracles don't happen in the NBA. If the starting roster doesn't have a ballhandler and a normal center (and, accordingly, a normal backup center), there's nothing for such team to do in the Playoffs! And the sweep is a logical. Phoenix needs to go into a rebuild and I think that's obvious to everyone. The Suns' fairy tale is over before it even begins. Total score of my bets: NBA 83-86 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Miami at home will not lose to Boston by more than 10 points in Game 4. The Heat won't let themselves get humiliated in front of their fans again. Miami is the most motivated team in the Playoffs and I'm sure Erik Spoelstra knows how to beat Boston in Game 4. Yeah, Miami doesn't have Jimmy and “Scary” Terry. But Miami has a balanced roster! And it's a team that has character. We're gonna see a lot of hustle from the Miami players in this game. Will it be enough to win? Probably not, but it should be enough to hold a 10-point handicap. But I wouldn't be surprised if Miami tied this series in Game 4. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Australia. NSW League one. Bonnyrigg White Eagles - Bulls Academy # handicap 2(0)#&&&& Bangladesh . Federation Cup. Fortis - Abakhani Limited # handicap 2(0), first half in progress #

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Indiana Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks: Indiana Pacers (- 4) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Derrick White was just too good, hitting 8 three-point shots on 15 attempts. Miami had no such player. Tyler Herro showed nothing at all, although he should have been the main threat for Boston in the absence of Jimmy Butler. And as a result, 5 turnovers to 4 assists and 2 three-point shots on 6 attempts. The entire Heat bench also played terribly. Boston will close out this series in 5 games and Jimmy will not get to play at least one game in this Playoffs. My betting scores are NBA 83-87 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Indiana on the road will beat Milwaukee by 4 points or more in Game 5. The probability that Giannis and Lillard will play against Indiana is very low according to insiders. Both of them have too specific injuries to play not fully healthy in this game. The score is 3-1 in favor of Indiana. I think Game 5 will decide this series. Milwaukee doesn't have the coach that can build the game around role players against the most powerful Indiana in the last few years. Yes, Tyrese Haliburton's participation is in question, but he is highly likely to play against Milwaukee. Well last game showed that the Bucks can't play without their leaders. That's why Indiana will win with a difference of 4 points or more. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips