Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Sacramento Kings @ New Orleans Pelicans: New Orleans Pelicans (to win) /// 2.00

The game between the Cubs and Marlins was postponed due to rain. The game will start this evening. So my prediction is still valid, but the odds are higher now - "1.67" on the Miami Marlins (+ 1.5). I got a refund in two bookmaker's offices due to the postponement of the game, so I bet on the Marlins again, but already with higher odds. The total score of my bets has not changed.
New bet: New Orleans at home will beat Sacramento. In addition to the baseball game between the Cubs and Marlins, I'm making a new prediction on the Play-In of the West. Yeah, Zion won't play. But the Pelicans can play without him. The main thing is that Brandon Ingram is healthy and will definitely play. In fact, I don't understand why the Pelicans are the underdogs at the bookies. New Orleans plays at home against Sacramento, against whom the Pelicans are 4-0 in the regular season. I mean, sweep! Sweep! And New Orleans showed a very high level of play both in the game against Golden State in the regular season and against the Lakers in the Play-In, where everything was decided only in a clutch. In general, the statistics of head-to-head meetings is incredible: 8 times in the last 10 games New Orleans beat Sacramento! Kings also have some injured players: starting shooting guard Kevin Huerter and 6th man Malik Monk. These are important rotation players, without whom the bench looks very weak. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Philadelphia 76ers @ New York Knicks: Philadelphia 76ers (to win) /// 2.25

Last bet won. New Orleans is in the Playoffs. And yes, deservedly so! From start to finish, the Pelicans had the advantage, played great combinations, didn't fail on three-point shots, Jonas Valanciunas finally came alive (although, of course, visually he's very slow and his prime is already over), and Brandon Ingram is a full-fledged star. He's very underrated. Well, Sacramento's Keon Ellis appears to have burned out (as Klay Thompson did recently) and scored 0 points. And on top of that De`Aaron Fox allowed too many misses of his three-point shots. Yes, he's got a 36.9% in this season, but he gave up only 25% in this game, just like prime Russell Westbrook did in that Playoff series against Houston in the 2016/2017 season. Well this win means I have predicted all 3 Play-in games at odds of "2.00", "1.85" and "2.00"! My betting scores are NBA 78-82 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Philadelphia on the road will win the first game of the 1st round of the Playoffs series against New York Knicks. The Knicks are too overrated. First, the big question is: "Who will play against Joel Embiid?". This is a rhetorical question, as Mitchell Robinson is very far from his optimal shape after the injury and it's obvious. And Isaiah Hartenstein is simply not able to do that. Of course, the Knicks have a player who can compete with Joel Embiid due to his mobility. And that's Precious Achiuwa. But, he is absolutely unable to play in the offense at a high level. So Joel Embiid will dominate! Secondly, the question is: "Who will be New York's second option in the offense?". And things are bad here too, really. Yes, there is OG Anunoby, but he is also far from his best shape. The only real thing the Knicks have is good defense against Tyrese Maxey. I think Josh Hart will be his personal rival. But let's not forget that Jalen Brunson's efficiency will be much lower when Joel Embiid is defending the paint. There will definitely be no easy layups. And the 76ers have a nine-game winning streak. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

New Orleans Pelicans @ Oklahoma City Thunder: New Orleans Pelicans (+ 8.5) /// 1.85

Last bet lost. Philadelphia lost the clutch, but the chances were even and the 76ers' 15-2 run over the course of the 3rd quarter confirms that the Knicks aren't flawless. We'll see how Joel Embiid feels before Game 2 and maybe De'Anthony Melton will return to the roster. So we'll see what the odds the bookies put up for Game 2, and if they're the same as before Game 1, I'll bet on Philly again. Josh Hart, Bojan and McBride have been too successful for the Knicks. All of them have hit a lot of three point shots at 50% realization or more. Especially Josh Hart was very good in the clutch. He was the reason why the Knicks beat Philadelphia. But he's not a shooter, and never has been. It's a hustle. It happens sometimes. My betting scores are NBA 78-83 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: New Orleans on the road will not lose to Oklahoma by 9 points or more. This is the first Playoffs for Chet Holmgren, this is Shai's third Playoffs, but the first two were early in his career, so he's already 3 seasons out of that postseason atmosphere. My point is that experience plays a key role in the Playoffs. The same Kyle Lowry in Philly played a great game against the Knicks, even though he was a frankly weak player in the regular season. So my point is that New Orleans has a player who has great experience in the Playoffs and he really can be the MVP of this series. I'm talking about CJ McCollum, of course! This season, he is shooting the best % of three-point shots of his career. That's incredible 42.9%! Brandon Ingram is ready for the big time and we saw that in the game against Kings. And the great young players Trey Murphy III and Herbert Jones create a great opportunity for New Orleans to compete with Oklahoma even without Zion. And especially since New Orleans hasn't lost by more than 8 points against the Thunder in 3 games out of 4 this season. I'll even say more: in the last 10 games against each other, Oklahoma has been able to beat the Pelicans by more than 8 points only 2 times. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday

El Clásico:

Real Madrid - Barcelona (Real Madrid 1.85)

Neither result in the match would surprise me, but that's what I thought now.
It was a close match worthy of an El Clásico, fortunately with the right tip. ;)

Monday

Serie A:

Roma - Bologna (Yes (Both Teams to Score) 2.00)

Roma has become very strong with De Rossi, Boglona is still a difficult opponent, so a draw seems like a reasonable bet, but since the ball is round, "Both Teams to Score" seems more likely, because maybe it won't be 0:0, so both teams are forced to score.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Philadelphia 76ers @ New York Knicks: Philadelphia 76ers (to win) /// 2.50

Last bet won. Oklahoma surprised me with their rotation. Usually 8-9 players play in Playoff games (if we don't take those games where reserve players are intentionally put out if the team realizes that the score difference is too big to expect to win), but the Thunder had 11 players in this game. In the end Oklahoma won, but if I hadn't been following the NBA this season I would have thought this was still a Play-in game between the 8th and 9th team in the West. I have a feeling Oklahoma will have more confidence going into Game 2 and win by a bigger score. Though, of course, the problem with Jonas Valanciunas will remain. The Thunder don't have a center who can give the Lithuanian problems in the paint. Yeah, Chet was very good. He certainly had a good debut in the postseason, and he should play even better in the Game 2. My betting scores: NBA 79-83 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Philadelphia on the road will beat the Knicks in Game 2. I expected to see the opposite odds from the bookies for a Philadelphia win lower than it was in Game 1, somewhere "2.00-2.10". Since Joel Embiid didn't injure his knee, which realistically could have been when in Game 1 he fell and held his knee during the match. And yes, De'Anthony Melton is still injured. So the same players from both teams that played in Game 1 will still play in Game 2. We all remember how Philadelphia succeeded in closing out Jalen Brunson, but then the role players (and especially Josh Hart in the clutch) played unexpectedly awesome. I think an experienced coach in Playoff games like Nick Nurse will make adjustments to the scheme and Philadelphia will win. Especially for such juicy odds - "2.50"! You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today Coppa Italia

2nd leg 21.00CET

Lazio Rome vs. Juventus Torino both to score @2,00 - my recommendation because 1 st leg was 2-0 for Juventus, so i think Lazio must score at least 2 goals and they are playing at home and Juventus isnt as strong away as @home so 1 goal by each team is a good choice.

Greets

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves: Phoenix Suns (to win) /// 2.20

Last bet lost. I think those who know what happened in the last 47 seconds of this game understand why I took a screenshot. In this screenshot we can see how Nick Nurse takes a timeout in time when Tyrese Maxey had full control of the ball. But the head referee was betting on the Knicks by all accounts. That's probably why he didn't give Philly a timeout. What can I say? The referees took a completely winnable game away from the 76ers. Philly played better, had a 5 point lead with 27 seconds left in the game, but lost. The level of refereeing in the NBA is just a wild misunderstanding. My betting scores are NBA 79-84 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Phoenix on the road will beat Minnesota in Game 2. In Game 1, Minnesota completely destroyed the Suns in rebounds. That was a key factor. I think we will see a completely different Phoenix in Game 2, more defensive, more pragmatic, more successful. The entire Timberwolves roster is more about the regular season. Just remember how Rudy Gobert played in Utah in the Playoff games. Winning the first game was important for Minnesota, but they are playing against a team with a full two all-stars and a solid roster. Phoenix also beat Minnesota every game in this regular season. That means they know how to play against the Timberwolves and get a positive result. Both teams have no injuries. Only Grayson Allen and Kyle Anderson are questionable, but I think they will play. Head-to-head statistics are in favor of the Suns: in the last 10 games they won 8 times against Minnesota. I think the bookies highly overestimate Minnesota. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today Premier League

21.00 CET

Manchester United vs. Sheffield United 1(HC-1) @1,85 !

i think Manu will make it better today than in the last 4 league games(no win, just 2 draw) - if they have a good start 3 or 4 goals are possible today !

GL fellas

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'll go for a 'simple' bet for today and back Liverpool to win the town's derby and continue their fight for the title(IMO they need a perfect run- 5 wins- and hope that Arsenal and Man City will lose some points...):

Everton - Liverpool 2@ 1.45 on unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips