US Poker room advice?

redcross

redcross

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest ACR or BCP cash out options are by far the best and that is the reason we play poker right!!

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is that site a good one? Never heard of it.
Absolutely. I hear traffic is the only issue, but it's regulated which is eternally fantastic. No reason to mess with Bovada or any other unregulated site that can take your money just because they want to.

I understand you can play at wsop.com partypoker and 888 too, though I wouldn't know if these claims are true. If those options truly are available (and I hear talk of pokerstars.nj) of course I would pick one of these first (most likely PS.nj and 888 first, then Ultimate, then Party or WSOP).

C

CrossedLine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely. I hear traffic is the only issue, but it's regulated which is eternally fantastic. No reason to mess with Bovada or any other unregulated site that can take your money just because they want to.

I understand you can play at WSOP.com PartyPoker and 888 too, though I wouldn't know if these claims are true.

Looking for reviews all I can find is people complaining about it being rigged or insider knowledge being used. Of course people will complain about any site though

EDIT: 888 has awful reviews from a few sites? No security?

moses59

moses59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet online poker always has free rolls all day...americas card room is also a good site to play on i like bovada when i have extra money to put on there good luck on any site u decide to play on

DreamChaserz

DreamChaserz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you interested in bitcoin? Bitcoin poker sites are betcoin and sSealsWithClubs, bitcoin is easy to deposit and withdraw with which is a big factor today in choosing a site for american players.

E

Ezra2535

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What about Americas Card Room? I really only play on there because they accept USA and i heard a few good things. I haven't deposited yet because i'm still skeptical. I used to deposit on Lock and they went down the sh!tter.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What about Americas Card Room? I really only play on there because they accept USA and i heard a few good things. I haven't deposited yet because i'm still skeptical. I used to deposit on Lock and they went down the sh!tter.

CC now has freerolls at ACR on Saturdays. I signed up a couple of weeks ago and haven't deposited yet, they just sent me an e-mail link that put five bucks in my account there so check yours and see if they did the same for you. I'm going to play some micro SNG's and see if I can get a roll going there too.

T

Terrapoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bovada but who knows who you are playin I hate that

I consider this is a great plus. I hate using HUDs so all players are equal at Bovada. All these million hand databases are useless. Just play the right poker and you'll succeed.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question for you Carl, did you already have a Bovada account?
If you did you should have been grandfathered in - as they are not accepting "new" accounts to sign up from banned states if I am not mistaken.
:2h4:

Yes sorry I didn't see this until now.

I can still play on Bovada and withdraw, as long as I have cash. NY players can not make deposits now.

A few weeks ago you could deposit from NY but you couldn't make a new account. Now you can't deposit. So if you lose your roll, its game over. Well there are some ways around it, but I don't want to get into details.

xXSmuggla

xXSmuggla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting back into it.....Best site for a US player?

Okay so I love poker, but have had to focus on other things for the past 3 years or so, now that I have a great bankroll to work with...

What site is the "best" for US players?

Which site has the best bonuses?

Which site has freeroll tournaments and satellites?

been a member for awhile here :) I just have been out of it so and advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!:icon_albi

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personaly to me Bovada is the best site,they dont offer rakeback but have the best tournaments I have seen .
They are also quick with deposits and withdraws,I have bnever had a problem with either.
Some would differ and some would obviously list other sites.
There are plenty of threads on this same subforum that are related to your question.
Do some searching on the site and you will find what your looking for.
But if you ask me bovada is where is at and has been for me since day one.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As lefty mentioned, there's lots of threads with plenty of info. (& opinions) so that you're able to better choose for yourself (each with + & - ).
I prefer Carbon > over Bovada (aka 'bodog' in canada) because I cannot bring myself to get accustomed to 'anonymous' tables. I've tried but I HATE it!
For me I feel it takes ALOT of the game out of the game.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems like someone makes these threads like everyday, do a little research please.

i Frenzy

i Frenzy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon has good traffic. They don't have MT SnGs but cash games, tourneys and ST SnGs are good. Cash takes a little longer than Bovada.

S

Superman2102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Poker Site for US Player

Hey everyone, was just wanting to get some thoughts about which sites you all prefer and which ones you would avoid for someone playing from the US? I see a lot of mixed reviews about certain sites being difficult to cash out, certain sites having more freerolls, others having more better value cash tourneys, etc.. Thoughts/ Insight??

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personaly to me Bovada is the best site,they dont offer rakeback but have the best tournaments I have seen .
They are also quick with deposits and withdraws,I have bnever had a problem with either.
Some would differ and some would obviously list other sites.
There are plenty of threads on this same subforum that are related to your question.
Do some searching on the site and you will find what your looking for.
But if you ask me bovada is where is at and has been for me since day one.

Bovada is actually probably the worst choice. It has the worst software, is anonymous, doesn't allow HUDS, doesn't offer rakeback, has the worst bonuses offered in the market, crashes constantly, and now there's a lot of reports coming in during the past week or two of people's banks marking deposits made from Bovada earnings as fraudulent. Check out 2p2, there's a lot of discussion on the matter.

So, yeah...Bovada's pretty clearly the last place someone would want to deposit.

Go to WPN, Chico, equity, or intertops.

B

brokenlung911

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not sure i don't really like any of them so i don't deposit on them but gl if you try

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not sure i don't really like any of them so i don't deposit on them but gl if you try

He doesn't really need any luck. There's nothing bad that's potentially going to happen. Some of you really, really need to drop the paranoia on this issue.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Full Flush. After I made a deposit I had some real good runs and the tournys are good, with not so many players. Buy ins are also low. You can buy into a $200 GTD for $1.50 and the field is less than 100. Most of their tournys are rebuy/addon. But they do have some that are not. $2.00/$3.00/$5.00. For me it has been a good site even though I have had some bad runs lately. Part of the game though

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I'm new to this site, so forgive me in advance if I post in the wrong forum. I began playing poker online about 10 years ago, of course, until Black Friday. I haven't played online much since then. I played at a few sites that never paid so I just gave up. Is there a good site for US players?

Can you please let us all know which US-based sites refused to pay you? I would appreciate that.