US Poker room advice?

Jollocks

Jollocks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear carbonpoker is good, Haven't played it myself though.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had a problem with payouts at any of the US-facing rooms (Carbon, Full Flush, ACR, Black Chip, etc.) except for Lock ;) .

Paws up, Alec!

A

AcEhIgH_JET

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U.S - Poker Rooms - PULLING MY HAIR OUT - HELP ME!

Thank You for taking the time to read my thread. I'm new to cards chat. The Reason for my thread is the US poker Rooms and my problems. I've currently been playing on Bovada for a year now. But as we all know there's no screen names. I guess that doesn't bother me due to one fact... EVERY OTHER poker room for US players has nothing but BAD REVIEWS every where. My problem is I was to be able to play poker freely online at different sites and FEEL safe about where my moneys at. Not to mention, I want to feel good about knowing at any time I want to cash out I can. Here's a small sample list (there are many more) of the sites I have reviewed and a general reason why I'm still ONLY with Bovada.

BETonline - Not a safe place to cash out.
Full Flush - Same Amount of players
Black Chip Poker - Small Amount of players
Colt Poker - Horrible Rep, Bad Cashout Rep
Americas Card Room - Horrible Cashout Rep. Not Trust worthy with money.
Felt Stars Poker - Small Traffic, gossip of "shutting down"
Everything in the Everleaf Gaming Network - Bad Rep for all the above.
Sportsbetting.com - Same As BETonline
Carbon Poker - Bad Software, NOT Safe to cashout.

The List goes on. No review I read is good. Yet I continue to play on Bovada because IDK I just feel good there. My gut tells me I can trust them. I understand there is a TON of traffic on Bovada. Tourny Structures good and a lot of choices. All that is great, but they do not have screen names nor do I feel like I'm in a "Poker Community" there because everything is anonymous. So PLEASE, If you can kindly reply with sites you play on, how the cashout TRUELY IS, how the traffic is, and just a all around HONEST insight about the sites your on. I don't mind using BOVADA for tourneys and another site for cash games etc etc. I want to move around. Enjoy poker in general. But I'm scared to invest real money into a company that has bad reviews on google or whatever the case may be. It seems its either "low traffic" or not safe with money. Either way please give me your insights. I may be looking into these "bad reviews" to much... It might just be me.

Thanks,
AcEhIgH_JET :confused:

K

kowboys4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say the reviews are pretty bad just looking at the list. Carbon poker has always payed its customers and cashout times (while slower than bovada/wpn) are about 2-3 weeks for a check. Merge (Carbon) also has the best software but they also have the worst promos.

WPN also pays its customers in a timely fashion so I don't know where that is coming from. The problem there is the traffic. I hear the software is better than bovadas.

Bovada has the best traffic of the the three and will probably continue to do so.

A

AcEhIgH_JET

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say the reviews are pretty bad just looking at the list. Carbon poker has always payed its customers and cashout times (while slower than bovada/wpn) are about 2-3 weeks for a check. Merge (Carbon) also has the best software but they also have the worst promos.

WPN also pays its customers in a timely fashion so I don't know where that is coming from. The problem there is the traffic. I hear the software is better than bovadas.

Bovada has the best traffic of the the three and will probably continue to do so.

Out of all the reviews I did, I'm starting to get the same feeling about "Black Chip Poker" as I did with Bovada. My Problem is, there's a LACK of reviews on cashouts. Little to no reviews about the company in general. The only thing I can find is "Traffic Is Low".

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it looks like your view is tainted by the bad reviews you have read... Let me ask you this, do your read reviews for every restaurant you visit before eating there? If you did, you probably would starve of hunger. lol poker sites are like anything else, some are better than others in certain aspects, and it all depends on what you are looking for. There are always going to be bad reviews for any and everything in this world, people are entitled to their opinions.

Just so you are aware, BCP and ACR are skins on WPN. They share traffic with True poker as well, and their cashouts are the best in the business, next to Bovada. As far as Carbon goes, yes the software could be better (I prefer it to Bovada's) but the cashouts are on point there. Players tend to get paid in less than 1 month, with no fee. Not bad, considering most other U.S> facing sites charge fees for cashouts.

A

AcEhIgH_JET

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it looks like your view is tainted by the bad reviews you have read... Let me ask you this, do your read reviews for every restaurant you visit before eating there? If you did, you probably would starve of hunger. lol Poker sites are like anything else, some are better than others in certain aspects, and it all depends on what you are looking for. There are always going to be bad reviews for any and everything in this world, people are entitled to their opinions.

Just so you are aware, BCP and ACR are skins on WPN. They share traffic with True poker as well, and their cashouts are the best in the business, next to Bovada. As far as Carbon goes, yes the software could be better (I prefer it to Bovada's) but the cashouts are on point there. Players tend to get paid in less than 1 month, with no fee. Not bad, considering most other U.S> facing sites charge fees for cashouts.

I Had A Feeling That I was mislead by bad reviews. Its just my personality. I go straight to google and review everything I do before making a final decision... But so many reviews are so negative... Its almost like I'm scared to deposit money into any company... I actually read a review about BETonline where a guy built his bankroll up to $60,000 + which to me is awesome you know. One day Id like to be there as well, but BETonline jump all over him and said "NOPE, No Cashout. You Were Chip Dumping" ... Like really? That doesn't make me feel secure. And then I watch a Youtube Video about another guy calling BETonline Over And Over... He just got hung up on every time. No cashout. After Reading and Seeing them to things.... Now when I read a Bad CashOut Review, I look at that example and say no way to the company I read about.

M

MAYNARDTOOL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm thinking of moving to canada or mexico.Need to brush up on my Spanish though..Land of the free,Yeah right.

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After Black Friday everyone and their mother were opening inferior poker sites to get USA Players.
I have seen so many crap sites like pitbull poker,rousso poker and that Everleaf Network never paid players their money so be careful when making a deposit-Good Luck.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada not know that no screen name

A

ariolis30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
intertops is dope, money is safe you just need an invite to play because they dont accept US players. ariolis30 out!!

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Card Room is the same as BCP. They pay and so does Merge (Carbon).

T

Terrapoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Out of all the reviews I did, I'm starting to get the same feeling about "Black Chip Poker" as I did with Bovada. My Problem is, there's a LACK of reviews on cashouts. Little to no reviews about the company in general. The only thing I can find is "Traffic Is Low".

LACK of reviews on cashouts means that everything is OK with them.
BCP is on the US market for years.

And you said: "Carbon Poker - Bad Software, NOT Safe to cashout."
It is not true at all.
Their software is one of the best and it is one of the safest rooms to cashout (I consider Bovada is #1 now though).

W

whb07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all of you guys keep naming crappy sites. besides stars/full tilt right now, and obviously living in nevada/New Jersey the best site available to USA is Seals with Clubs followed by Bovada.

Seals with clubs wins clearly over bovada because it has by FAR the fastest cashouts period. I just withdrew a little under 1 bitcoin (around $600 USD) and went from cash out request to a deposit into my bank within 3 business days. The cashout itself from site to my account in coinbase (like paypal) took 3 hours roughly. Im a little angry at the ignorance some of us players put up with and want to see this site succeed.

PM me if anyone needs more info on how to setup coinbase and a seals account, if anyone here needs proof withdrawal/deposit times i wont hesitate to post here. use me as a referral once you do become a fan though ;)

referral : whb07

W

whb07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Seals with clubs- withdrawal to bank account (no bs checks) in 3 business days

pm me for more info and referral for chips, this site needs more traffic and i lik it despite its outdated look

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pretty sad what USA Players have to put up with these days-Intertops had stopped taking new USA Players-My account is 3 years ols so I can play there but choose not to due to the previous association with Lock Poker Network.
I play Bovada now and then cause it's the only Real Money site on my computer but I play on pokerstars most of the time as practice.

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
". Im a little angry at the ignorance some of us players put up with and want to see this site succeed. "
You must realized that not everyone wants to play on a bitcoin site-why do you judge US Players as ignorant anyway we as USA Players have been put thru the ringer losing money to site like Everleaf ,AP and UB who have never paid back players to date so excuse us for treading lightly on new sites who haven't been in the game that long to gain our trust.

W

whb07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys,

LOL to bovada with their ridiculous % for WU (who uses that shit anymore?)
with seals i can withdraw to coinbase (like paypal) and into my bank directly in 3 days flat.

if any of you guys wants to setup a new coinbase account to play poker online with seals with clubs use my referral code and link and ill ship you guys $5 + the $5 you get once you buy $100 btc on coinbase using the link:

heres link to coinbase:
https://coinbase.com/?r=52f25f3b2faf3381dc000191&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link

and for seals with clubs say i referred you:
whb07

once you did both send me a pm and ill ship you the free $$

hopefully we can make this site bigger :

B

bluejay2220

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up. I have been interested in finding a new site to play on in the U.S. other than Carbon poker, so if anyone has some good suggestions, it would be much appreciated. Had checked out one, but read the terms and conditions and it basically said players could not get money out.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bovada, ACR,BCP, Full flush, Bet Online.. Man is that it?? In that order ACR and BCP being a tie since they are on the same Skin in combined pools

B

BigJMoney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im from the us n i play on carbon they have so many tournys running u can almost log on anytime to find what ya need sng and cash tables as well ive tried americas cardroom amd blackchip but wasnt to happy with it software is kinda sketchy but good playin fields with alot of ppl n pretty good gtds but i preffer carbon

A

ariolis30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys
I play mostly live poker but want to start playing for income. Doing so on line in the low stakes would be a good start. What sites can u.s. players use that will pay and are easy to get signed up. Any advice is appreciated
Thanks

My goto site is Intertops, you need an invite to play if you are in the US since they do not take US players. It is good for low stakes players because they use the dealt rb method and its hard to go bust. Thats how old school pokerstars used to do it. I play on every site pretty much and every one of them have theyre perks and weaknesses. LMK if you need help with anything of even if you just wanted to talk poker. Ive been trying to get a group going on skype to just talk poker like the old days if your interested. if not gl at the tables man. and welcome

A

ariolis30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I'm somewhat new to online poker, I've been playing on and off at Carbon for about 6 months and I was looking to check out some other sites. What are some recommendations for the best sites for US players?

I'd prefer to hear what you guys have to say rather than read some "reviews" that are really just advertisements lol

Thanks,
Alec

sup alec, depends... what games do you play... hopefully not SNG because I cant recommend anything for that haha