US Poker room advice?

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your looking for RB I would defo recommend ACR...overall its a soft site and is legit with 27% RB bonus...would absolutely not recommend Carbon...the site is going downhill...you get rakeback in VIP points which is 10% of the rake you contribute and you can only use it for $11+ MTTs and 2.20 sngs...the competition is soft...however when it comes to rewarding their players Carbon has done a bad job...Black Chip Poker is a great site aswell...bovada has a great MTT schedule however a big downside is everyone is anonymous so you have no clue who your up againist so an HUD is near useless

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bovada is the best, now, in my opinion. I dislike the new PH network. I hate the tournament lobbies, and none of the fun games like stud. Bovada has it all, plus fast cashout

B

bbq1633

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best room in US!

ACR/BCP/True Poker, they are mostly the best in cashout policy, and u can
cashout within few days in their debit card even required monthly fee (few bucks plus ATM fees, leaving $25 in card, so the card wont be expired!)

Bovada is the next, the one I dont like you can't have much social chat there, they hide all the player name so it's hard to cheat except placing bot u never know! ( However, the traffic is so crowded you can notice more player joining tournament there)

Carbon poker, they have slow cashout ( around 2 week ~ 1 month to wait), and less traffic there!

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you played FullFlush poker.?

I think this room would be a good option.

T

Terrapoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To have good action I play on Bovada, Carbon and BlackChip since Black Friday. These rooms are working great for years.

Not sure about FillFlush... Seems like it is a new one on US poker market.

M

MiddlePair

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^Full Flush is a good option for cash game players. Tables are soft but have picked up a decent amount of volume as of late. However, Full Flush has a very weak MTT and SNG following.

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
USA?

what sites can u play on in the USA? i play on bovado now!

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what sites can u play on in the USA? i play on bovado now!

Ive never heard of Bovado... is that like Bovada:p

Americas Card Room now for me, since Bovada blocked NY

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol yeah smart butt...... yeah carbon blocked louisiana so i cant play there either

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What full flush has is a very large free roll following. Not much else

IM deusXmachina

IM deusXmachina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are in Nevada, New Jersey or Delaware you can play sites other than Bovada. So really the question are you in any of those states? I would suggest wsop.com but you need to download the specific version for the state you are in.

:2h4:

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't use a HUD with Bovada and it keeps adding states that it no longer accepts new players from. On top of that, as mentioned already in this thread, Bovada does not allow P2P transfers either...so using an affiliate for a cashout is out of the question.

WPN and intertops are, by far, the best options for a US player today. Intertops is invite only so if you can't get on it, I guess you could use both WPN and Carbon, although Carbon also has a lot of banned states and zip codes in certain states as well.

Again, I'd say you are best off depositing on WPN (use the Black Chip Poker skin) and/or Intertops.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Bovada...largest player pool, great tourney offerings, lots of games (relative to domestic offerings).

2) Carbon....second biggest pools, very good tournament offerings, and you can use your HUDs/Tracking software.

3) I wouldn't know....honestly I might not even bother anywhere else because the traffic is so low and I like GTD donkaments with decent structures.

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Black Chip, Americas Card Room, and Carbon (has $25KGTD for $1.10 this month) have some good MTT's. FullFlush is too empty for me to suggest to anyone. But weak players and small fields for there MTT's. SnGs are basically empty. Cash is where most the players are and even then weak players there. And this is coming from guy that sucks at Cash tables and strong point is MTT's. Never played Bovada so can't say anything about it.

C

CoolhandLocke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Advice for aUS Player getting back into the game?

First post, certainly won't be the last : )

Was big into online poker in 05, but moved onto other things after a couple of years. Wasn't around for Black Friday, so you can imagine my surprise to find out that things had changed a bit since I'd been online....

Used to play over at Bet365, Party and Full Tilt, but it seems my choices are pretty limited now - especially considering I'm not in Nevada, Delaware or New Jersey.

An other solid options out there for US players besides BetOnline and Bovada? Those seem to be the main two from what I've seen, have played both but am less than thrilled thus far. Any chance of Party or any other of the bigger sites coming back this year?

Any opinions on BetOnline? So far, it seems to be fairly tight from what I've seen. Able to consistently place in SNG's, but haven't tested the ring games yet. That blackjack windows seems like it would get annoying quickly...

R

Redbird93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best sites for US Players

Hello,
I'm somewhat new to online poker, I've been playing on and off at Carbon for about 6 months and I was looking to check out some other sites. What are some recommendations for the best sites for US players?

I'd prefer to hear what you guys have to say rather than read some "reviews" that are really just advertisements lol

Thanks,
Alec

K

kowboys4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what your looking for.

Bovada has the most traffic of any US facing site and they have anonymous tables (this could be good or bad depending how you feel). This means you will be able to get games going whenever you want.

Winning Poker Network gives the best benefits of any US facing site. The problem there I'm told is traffic.

Neither of these sites imo has as decent software as merge has.

I'd be happy to elaborate on any of that for you.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey buddy,

Ya, as always in poker, "it depends". Which variants do you prefer? Cash? Tournaments? SNG? HE? Horse? PLO8?

I belong to all of the US-facing sites, but my two preferred are Carbon and Full Flush. But I'm strictly an MTT/SNG player, not a cash player at all.

Cash players should check out Black Chip.

The nice thing about Full Flush is that the tables are soft and they have a lot of good freerolls there as well as buyin's. Plus, if you sign up for Full Flush using CardsChat's link, you can join us for our weekly freerolls on Monday nights ;)

L

luckyhearts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From a cashout point of view, sadly Bovada and Intertops (in that order) are the only two I would recommend.

full flush seems ok to play, like most are-I don't have anything bad to say about them, just don't have cashout experience there. Most software out there seems so similar to me, getting my money out if I ever win should be top priority in my opinion.

Don't deposit anywhere without checking the reviews here, lotta good info.
people bitching can be your best friend, lol

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fullflush banned my state of Nevada over a month ago they still won't release my bankroll.

R

Redbird93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the help guys!

I think I'll check out bovada and fullflush and start playing the free rolls. How does cashing out work at bovada or fullflush?

Thanks,
Alec

B

Bjjartisan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man, I'd recommend you Ultimatepoker, they seem legit sponsoring the UFC and eventually moving to all platforms, definitely a site to check out.

R

Redbird93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate poker looks pretty good. How's America's card room?

D

Darkness_99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate poker looks pretty good. How's America's card room?

I had a problem with them recently i was signed up for a tourney and some how got dropped from the list an they tried to play dumb an tell me i was never signed when this is the second time it happened it was the new depositor's freeroll so i didnt lose any money but now i have to wait a whole week just to play in another i also hung up on support because of this incident and have been running into badbeats like crazy since with AAs KKs QQs Ak none of them are holding up an i havent been able to make a hand since and i'm not a bad player made 14 fts in 3 days before incident

R

Redbird93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Darkness,
Thanks for the heads up! I just made an account there to start playing their $10 on demand freerolls

Thanks,
Alec