FTP - New promotion - PIECE OF IVEY

A

Aaronftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting concept this is if anyone makes any money make sure to give us a shout! Hope some CC make some cash

B

bobsay225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanx for the heads up on this..its free so what the hell:D

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
prolly doesnt matter, a seat in the sng or any prizes would be better than any rake i might get back...lol

B

ballboy75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, im bummed out that i cant play until Monday, when i get back home.
Where can I see how many tickets i have already accumilated? at the end of the promo, the tickets are automatically entered into the raffle?

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to try this one out, maybe i'll get lucky.

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it says you earn tickets if you place in the money in a sng - but I finished 1st in one last night and got no tickets for it.

B

ballboy75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think the promotion started then, but i ould be wrong and they are ripping you off:D

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
didn't it start today? i don't think yeterday counted... and you have to accept the promotion......

Wow $5125 are given away each day in cash!

Draws for the previous day will be held at 10:00 ET every morning. Each day from October 8th to November 4th, Daily Cash Draws will award:
  • 5 $100 cash prizes
  • 25 $25 cash prizes
  • 200 $10 cash prizes
  • 400 $5 cash prizes

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh - yea. When I read it yesterday I thought it started then. I had already accepted it.

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it says you earn tickets if you place in the money in a sng - but I finished 1st in one last night and got no tickets for it.

It has to be 30 players or more. Was yours with fewer players?

ean

ean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I made it in. Can any of you tell me HOW you see your tickets after you get them?

And have they announced the name of the daily winner?

We should definitely post here if any of us CC people's tickets get selected. Let's see how many we can get from CC, eh?

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I made it in. Can any of you tell me HOW you see your tickets after you get them?

Open the Cashier and click the Promotions button, which will open a browser window. The Ivey promotion is on that page and if you click on it, it will show you how many tickets you've earned.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like how you can use all of your tickets for the 3 things...theres going to be so many tickets in the raffle its going to be crazy!

NicolasWSOP

NicolasWSOP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up for this last night. Seems like a great promo, with nothing to lose except what we would normally lose.

Good luck everyone!

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so if you win the main pot and another wins the side pot in a ring game, do you get tickets?

A

Aaronftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just been grinding cash tables on FTP and i havent recieved any tickets yet, granted its been around one hour. Maybe i have to log off or wait a little while for it to show on the FTP website.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't know about this till after my main session, but still managed to get (lol) 83 tickets.

Good month to move up :)

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- for those who tried but haven't earned tickets.....read the rules ...this is not as good a promo as it sounds for microstakers....

- for ring when you win a hand you have to earn .6 ftps to get a ticket
-for sngs <30 the minimum is 2.5 ftps and itm.....so there has to be>.40 rake taken
-for sngs>30 the minimum is 2ftps...so .40 rake =2ftps

-better than nothing ...but......

Last edited:
suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No roundcat it does not have to be 30 players or more. You earn different amounts of tickets for more than or less than 30 but you still earn them.

And pfb8888 your wrong. the 2.5 thing was an example, I have already earned tickets for my 2.25 SnGs.

Also, everyone check out your ticket amounts. I just emailed FTP because based on their own posted rules they are supposed to round up to the nearest whole number. I earned 8.75 tickets yesterday for itm in a 2.25 SnG less than 30 players. 1.75 ftps earned for 25cent fee and multiply by 5 for 5 tickets per ftp earned = 8.75. But I was only credited with 8 tickets not 9. I know its not much but if FT wants to put up promotions and post rules you would think they should follow what they post.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So a $1.10 SnG won't cut the mustard eh?

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i just rechecked

you can earn partial points

i got 2 points today so far

so it must be 1 ticket for .20 ftp earned in hands you won

a 1+.1 sng <30 players gets you .7 ftpsX5 =3.5 tickets if you cash
>30 is x20 -----so .7 ftp x20 = 14 tickets

ring = 5x ftps in winning hands
<30 sng = 5x
>30 sng = 20x

M

massimo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know if Happy Hour Points count? Haven't seen anything regarding that in the rules page. Thanks.

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im like anybody here..think its a decent thing...not costing me any money..and will prob be an extra little kick up my arse to play more and try harder each time...hope he comes 2nd in the wsop...cause itll mean alot of money...and ive also got shculman to win the main event...got him at great odds before it started, so guaranteed something had him each way..and if he wins, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
didn't it start today? i don't think yeterday counted... and you have to accept the promotion......

Wow $5125 are given away each day in cash!

Draws for the previous day will be held at 10:00 ET every morning. Each day from October 8th to November 4th, Daily Cash Draws will award:
  • 5 $100 cash prizes
  • 25 $25 cash prizes
  • 200 $10 cash prizes
  • 400 $5 cash prizes

Is there somewhere that the daily cash draw winners are posted?

Z

zzzaacckk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im so mad I missed the last promotion, Take 2, which didnt need luck to win. Now that im back playing poker I might as well enter this and hope for the best.