Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It would be neat to see if any Cardschat members win any of the daily cash draw money..... or if any get entered into the Ivey1% game >> 30,000 max. entrants with a $50,000 prizepool.... sounds like alot of small payouts unless you get real deep in it.... sorta like that RecordEvent they had on there awhile back.... and with the winner receiving 1% of PhilIvey's MnEv. winnings... << how much do ya figure Phil's gonna win? What is 9th place paying out on the final table? Anyone know?

Sure would be exciting to play in the Ivey5% SNG. Can you imagine bubbling in that badboy,... say by getting it in as an 80/20 and then see your overpair QQ >> 66 lose when villain turns a 6... ahhhhh!!!! Fulltilt might want to have some Grief Counsellors on standby for this one.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pfb8888 won $10 on the first draw, that is your FT name right

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure would be exciting to play in the Ivey5% SNG. Can you imagine bubbling in that badboy,... say by getting it in as an 80/20 and then see your overpair QQ >> 66 lose when villain turns a 6... ahhhhh!!!! Fulltilt might want to have some Grief Counsellors on standby for this one.

I'd need 1 of those for sure, or maybe a .32 to shoot myself with....lol

I got my fingers crossed for that SnG....Very slim chance to get chosen, but still a chance.....also any of those cash prizes would be nice also....
I like the MTT, but they always start a couple hours before I get off work, so thats always a bummer, maybe I can get the day off if I win a entry to that, or hope I get home b4 my chips are all gone....I cashed in the 5ftp mtt's, when they had those, and I didn't even play...lol
gl everyone:joyman:

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was just curious regarding the ticket page, is it quick to update? or does it take a while?

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yessss! woohoo 10 smackers...!

i only had 5 tickets too....

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
66th on the list for draw 1:

Satans Potatoes

possibly the best name ever, AND it was 66th on the list !

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Piece of ivey promo

OK ...let me know if this thread is already up but im curious....i registered for the piece of ivey promo and read the rules and all but i dont know how it works exactly...yesterday with my wins i made 277 tickets but tell me if im wrong but i think it raises my percentage of winning the free cash draws compared to some1 who has less tickets acquired...and is that all the promo is...the chance to win in the daily draws or is there something else.
I would also like to know what other people made ticket wise cuz i won alot yesterday and was wondering if 277tickets was high or average.

Seabrooknutzz

Seabrooknutzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say what the heck....if it`s free, it`s for me:D
Good luck to all who participate.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol pfb i had 210 tickets and i didnt win anything the first day...congrats!

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm in, but i don't think they have it all together yet. i played all day just about yesterday and only recieved 2 tickets......:mad: . so not to sure how it works, i thought i understood.
and i guess what the heck it really doesn't cost anything extra.
good luck all who participate............:D :) :rolleyes: peace

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the stakes you play. I play $1 and $2 tourneys right now and have averaged 26-35 tickets a day so far. Not sure about the daily draws though. Just want to win the 5% then root for Ivey to take it all.

ean

ean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else play something and not see any tickets?

I know, I know...."contact FTP support", but I'm wondering if YOU all here saw it working for you.

I played, then went to that "my promotions" link to a website, that was opens a chart supposed to show you your ticket counts pre day. But nothing.

Sysvr4

Sysvr4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You gotta hand it to Full Tilt, they have some very cool promotions. I'm not entirely sure who's running the show there now, but they're doing a bang-up job IMHO. Rakeback potential + promotions + new software + FRs + big games = full of win.

Hat's off FTP, keep it up!

jmasterrich

jmasterrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I just need to clarify something. For each one of these tickets won under this promotion we can enter into a tourney with one of those tickets? What can you do with these tickets you win. Or is it only a random draw?

onebourbon

onebourbon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
lol.....u want us to play for ya too? Go read the promo.....lol

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Already doing mine and good luck to all

onebourbon

onebourbon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hiya Dennis...another Canuck! Cheers!

JeffJaze

JeffJaze

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a great promotion, i actually won one of the $10 daily givaway prizes on 10-10-09, its always fun to get free money! regardless of how much or less it is :)

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tip. Sounds like an easy way to increase your bankroll and no draw backs;)

K

kbasch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow congrats on winning i really hope i get at least something! This is a cool promo though

Agile Beauce

Agile Beauce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is a great promotion, i actually won one of the $10 daily givaway prizes on 10-10-09, its always fun to get free money! regardless of how much or less it is :)

Just out of curiosity Jeff, how many tickets did you earn on 10/10? I play micro stacks so wonder if I have any chance at all against the big stakes players.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you get notified(email) if you win a cash prize, or does it just give you money? I guess you could see it in you transaction history if you recieved money.