FTP - New promotion - PIECE OF IVEY

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've earned 192 tickets over 4 days. So they are paying them out.

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Dennis,

Thank you for contacting full tilt poker Support.

With Phil Ivey poised to possibly win the 2009 wsop* Main Event, you can join in on the excitement and get your share of Ivey's Main Event winnings. From 00:00 ET Thursday, October 8 to 23:59 Thursday, November 5, 2009, you can claim a piece of Ivey and also play for cash prizes.

Every Full Tilt Point (FTP) earned in a winning hand at our cash games or in a paid position in our tournaments will earn you tickets. Each day of the promotion, the tickets you earned the previous day are added up for a draw. Please note, Heads Up tournaments, Heads Up Sit & Gos, and Private tournaments do not award tickets.

Winners are posted on the Daily Cash Draw Results page. Here is the prize structure:

* 5 tickets drawn for $100 each.
* 25 tickets drawn for $25 each.
* 200 tickets drawn for $10 each.
* 400 tickets drawn for $5 each.

Tickets drawn for the last day of the promotion will be increased to 10, 50, 250, and 500 respectively.

Everyone who earns tickets during the promotion period will have a chance to win entry into the 5% and 1% of Ivey tournaments.

For more information about our Piece of Ivey promotion, please visit our website at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/piece-of-ivey

* world series of poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, LLC ("Harrahs"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with Full Tilt Poker or its products, services, promotions or tournaments.

Best of luck at our tables and tournaments! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.

Regards,

Simon
Full Tilt Poker Support

B

ballboy75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how do i know if my tickets earned a vertain day are entered into the daily cash prizes draw? also, the same tickets i use for the daily draw, are they also good for the big draw at the end for the SNG and the freerolls?
do my tickets get registered automatically for the daily cash prizes?

K

kbasch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how do i know if my tickets earned a vertain day are entered into the daily cash prizes draw? also, the same tickets i use for the daily draw, are they also good for the big draw at the end for the SNG and the freerolls?
do my tickets get registered automatically for the daily cash prizes?
YES YES AND YES every ticket goes to everything. The winner of that sit and go will take home over 62,500 and thats the bare minimum.

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm in, but i don't think they have it all together yet. i played all day just about yesterday and only recieved 2 tickets......:mad: . so not to sure how it works, i thought i understood.
and i guess what the heck it really doesn't cost anything extra.
good luck all who participate............:D :) :rolleyes: peace

for some reason all my tickets registered today, don't know when - but now i have over 1000 :confused: :D . up until today i only had 2 tickets......:eek: .

we'll see what happens. good luck to all.

JeffJaze

JeffJaze

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah, this promotions awesome, i won one of the daily prize for $10 on 10-10-09. free moneys always awesome!

B

ballboy75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats exactly why this did this, its gets people thinking how great it is and they start playing, more money into FTP's bank account:D

K

kbasch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 5 bucks in a drawing so i like it so far :)

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok ....heres my question....i need it answered.....how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood...lol just kidding..
this is the real question...what happens if ivey doesnt make it in the money....does the 5% and 1% dont count or is there a seondary amount if that happens that i didnt see???????

Attachments

• 80739617.jpg
    80739617.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok ....heres my question....i need it answered.....how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood...lol just kidding..
this is the real question...what happens if ivey doesnt make it in the money....does the 5% and 1% dont count or is there a seondary amount if that happens that i didnt see???????

doesn't make it in the money? huh? he's at the FT he can't not make in the money. The minimum he will receive is $1,263,602 and if he were to win it'd be $8,546,435.

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doesn't make it in the money? huh? he's at the FT he can't not make in the money. The minimum he will receive is $1,263,602 and if he were to win it'd be $8,546,435.

what do you mean ...hes at the final table...is there a break when they reach it or did he have a buyin to it

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There must me millions of tickets going into this thing I haven't won anything yet with a wad of tickets in.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 19
smallteene

smallteene

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the PIECE OF IVY promo, but it seems very LUCK based...and I never win random drawing stuff like that. =( Too bad FTP didn't have some promo for playing everyday of the promo like TAKE 2...i'm sure tons of people would have?? oh well.. come on ivy tickets!! =)

I have to have ONE winning ticket. ONE BABY.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like any kind of promotion, don't play out of your bankroll or game types that you normally would just trying to clear points and bonuses.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hmm :confused: He's already in the money and has been for like 3 months now.

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm :confused: He's already in the money and has been for like 3 months now.

you just repeated what cool nut said but i will repeat myself again....ready....
<<<does the people that reach the final table take a break and play at a later date or did he have a buy to automatically get to the FT

J

jijiboss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this is a great promotion, I can't belive I didn't know about it until now. Thank you!

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you just repeated what cool nut said but i will repeat myself again....ready....
<<<does the people that reach the final table take a break and play at a later date or did he have a buy to automatically get to the FT

Yes. They played down to the final table a couple of months ago, they took a break and the remaining nine players will play the final table in November. It's so ESPN can air Main Event coverage without everyone already knowing who wins.

Please come out of the cave, it's nice and sunny out here. ;)

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. They played down to the final table a couple of months ago, they took a break and the remaining nine players will play the final table in November. It's so ESPN can air Main Event coverage without everyone already knowing who wins.

Please come out of the cave, it's nice and sunny out here. ;)

ahhh ok finally the answer i was looking for.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like any kind of promotion, don't play out of your Bankroll or game types that you normally would just trying to clear points and bonuses.
So true, unless you know how to play the games...
Tho i got to do some work on PLO hi/lo, thought, even with the crappy hands i get in PLO Hi would work out better in hi/lo.;);)

P

pokermanplym

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is awesome gotta give that a go amagine if he came 1st ???? lol

ean

ean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats exactly why this did this, its gets people thinking how great it is and they start playing, more money into FTP's bank account:D

And Ivey's bank account too! Don't forget, they are paying him a truckload to have him sponsor the site and use his name in all this promo, etc. ;)

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got 4 so far, 2 in 2PLO hi, 2 in 5nl... Tho i did not win anything yet. :(