Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rene92

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, freerolls are just awesome! Tell me one reason why free money should be bad ...

cn8iy9o06dpcmugvx.png

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, Freerolls are just awesome! Tell me one reason why free money should be bad ...

cn8iy9o06dpcmugvx.png

Depends on what site u play.... Try win a Ps 10k entrants donk fest.... Or get 72 of 9000 so you can win ticket for another freeroll...
Low field frs are good... For example fulltilt one is pretty much waste of time...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

D

Dikkas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
since you won't loose any money you must play all freerolls and hope for the best :p

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think freerolls are great.

You just have to pay attention and understand the different motivations of different players. The same goes for private freerolls. You just need to make adaptations based on what your opponents are trying to do.

tothbopo

tothbopo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe freerolls are good training. But hazard play by some can destroy the beauty in the game. Anyway its a part of freeroll.

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls is nice, you cant lose money haha but level is low and you need much patience.

B

BhupiT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are good for everyone, most to new players like me. there you learn actual play which is all together different from play money games as i concluded
and you can make free money

tothbopo

tothbopo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm very suspicious because i love freerolls, but in my opinion, the freerolls are very important to you get knowledge sbout poker and how to play in the massive fields. You need to be too patient, because you can run deep too much time and then you can win nothing, if you do some bad moves. It is good to control your feelings during the game, and however you can be able to win some pennys without paying nothing, or even to win some nice step tickets for others important tournments.
It is a nice challenge to you, as well, build your bank without depositing.
If you do a good search you can find nice freerolls everyday.

I agree diogo actually there freerolls every hour with different prizes from 10 to 25 $ or tickets

But many players with different intentions are playing.

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So my question is are freeroll's good or bad for me? Should I avoid them or take advantage of them? And do you think privately held freeroll's are any different? By privately held I mean Cards Chat freerolls, pokerowned freeroll's, etc. Thanks in advance as always!

If we talk about the Cards Chat freerolls - it's definitely a good workout, players have minimal experience. If a "standard" freerolls - most of them - it is a translation of time, there are many players, small prize. Basically all the newcomers and have their strategy - they are difficult to crack.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we talk about the Cards Chat freerolls - it's definitely a good workout, players have minimal experience. If a "standard" freerolls - most of them - it is a translation of time, there are many players, small prize. Basically all the newcomers and have their strategy - they are difficult to crack.

Did i missread this?
Are u saying cc fr is easy?
Cause if you say that you are ao wrong...

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did i missread this?

They are easy, how else would you won one?

oh snap, did i really posted this????
:D

JK, Magic, i agree these freerolls are anything but easy, the best thing is that playing those you can imply some very good habits on how to play tourneys which might not happen if you play public 10k+ field freerolls...

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well only thing that is better in cc fr is field :) smaller field easier to win...

D

donetola

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it si good for me,its good poker school for beginners. win prizes become much more valuable

C

criss159

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that freerolls are a waste of time and you can't learn a lot by playing them. A lot of players will go all in with any 2 cards.
The better choice will be to make a minimum deposit and use the time to play at micro stakes rather than freerolls.

mkirs17

mkirs17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I think the good freerolls, a little wilder, a little more relaxed than a big buy-ins but there are a lot of tight and if you play you get a pay site.

olliejjc16

olliejjc16

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are always good for a chance at free cash, the bigger ones aren't great for improving your poker skills though, smaller ones like cardschat private freerolls are more challenging but you learn a lot!

T

Trickyt57

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free rolls suit me late at night as if I fall asleep, I lose nothing

tudor0b

tudor0b

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you can won money from nothing and play for pleasure! I won 10-20$ from freerolls :)))

gattusoleon

gattusoleon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
badddddddddddddddddddd dnt play frerrols make a garbage your game

D

DonkeyH3AD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Depends on what site u play.... Try win a Ps 10k entrants donk fest.... Or get 72 of 9000 so you can win ticket for another freeroll...
Low field frs are good... For example fulltilt one is pretty much waste of time..." try to play badugi there is a lot of newebie on this game I am winning something like 70% games ticket from it.
But any way I think it is waste of time playing tournament for 6 hours to win one ticket to another enourmous field freeroll with long play again I prefer freeroll on fullflush euro highnoon and CC

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you first start out playing they are good to start your bankroll and learning to improve your game for free, especially the forum freerolls with great value.

The downside can be later when you play the freerolls with big fields when it plays like bingo so frustrating and can make your game worse

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did i missread this?

I am sure they are easy to someone. Hopefully I will consider them to be easy in the near future...that time is definitely not now though...lol

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sure they are easy to someone. Hopefully I will consider them to be easy in the near future...that time is definitely not now though...lol

I think there are no player here that cc fr is easy to him... Yes its easy to get itm,but to win it.... Its complete different style than other frs... U wont see many donk shoves with A6o or Q4s here..(maybe few players would do that,but i wont name them :))

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is joking with me in some freerolls, all tables that i played last week when i had one pair, other 2 players had high pair, it's incredible, all tournaments.

S

shalimarclown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on where you play...I find playing freerolls on pokerstars are just too crazy. 9000 entrants to win 5 bucks?? not wasting my time...personally i stick to private freerolls like bankroll mob and the dailies on full tilt. made about $50 in about a month.

I also advise everyone to check out private freerolls as the competition is less diluted (about 300 for some)

Status
Not open for further replies.