3- The freerols!!!

M

Midorya93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
1. I am interested in participating in all free tournaments up to a desired level
2. Competitions and more
. 3 be informed of future tournaments and events to participate in

MaTTpKr11

MaTTpKr11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1 - I find CC by chance, looking for forums to find people to interact with about poker.
2 - to hook up with people who already play for real money
3 - to find topics to study about online poker and freerolls

MaTTpKr11

MaTTpKr11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Adoraríamos que você participasse de nossa pesquisa do mês de março e, em troca de sua resposta com carinho, daremos 10 fichas VIP (válidas até o mês de março de 2024). Para receber suas fichas, forneça uma resposta cuidadosa à pergunta da pesquisa. A qualidade das respostas é revisada por um moderador ou administrador antes de conceder fichas.

Pergunta da pesquisa:

Liste os três principais motivos pelos quais você visita o CardsChat. Liste-os em ordem de preferência - sendo o primeiro o mais importante.

1. O principal motivo para você visitar o CardsChat
  2. A segunda razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat
  3. A terceira razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat

Nosso Programa VIP oferece oportunidades de cobrança Fichas VIP que podem ser usadas em troca de mercadorias, dinheiro e torneios VIP especiais realizados várias vezes por mês. Para mais informações, confira nosso Guia do Programa VIP .

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png

Adoraríamos que você participasse de nossa pesquisa do mês de março e, em troca de sua resposta atenciosa, daremos 10 fichas VIP (válidas até o mês de março de 2024). Para receber suas fichas, forneça uma resposta cuidadosa à pergunta da pesquisa. A qualidade das respostas é revisada por um moderador ou administrador antes de conceder fichas.

Pergunta da pesquisa:

Liste os três principais motivos pelos quais você visita o CardsChat. Liste-os em ordem de preferência - sendo o primeiro o mais importante.

Nosso Programa VIP oferece oportunidades de cobrança Fichas VIP que podem ser usadas em troca de mercadorias, dinheiro e torneios VIP especiais realizados várias vezes por mês. Para mais informações, confira nosso Guia do Programa VIP .

1. I found CC through 888 poker, through MTT's Freeroll.
2. I'm new here. but visit to engage with the community and learn from others.
3. I visit to study and learn more about poker and freeroll passwords

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Top Community
2.Top Forum
3rd- Top Tournaments

deeswrld

deeswrld

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
1. The Love I have for Poker
2. Needing to learn more about Poker
3. And the need too improve my poker game

M

MCSpring

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
MCSpring
1, I have been a lover of the game but mostly recreational. My number one reason is to read and listen to other peoples opinions and experiences.
2. I want to soak in as much knowledge from better more consistent players
3. I would love to be able to improve my game and compete against other members in the low buy-ins or freerolls to eventually become semi pro

A

Az0123456789.-_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KE
Chips
I visit CardsChat to learn and discuss strategies and tips for playing poker, including insights into different game variations and how to improve my skills.

Reviews,CardsChat provides reviews and information about various online poker sites, helping me choose the best platform for my gaming preferences and needs.

It also offers a community and forums where I can connect, discuss the latest trends, share experiences, and seek advice from other players.

A

AlexDM19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PY
Chips
1. It's a well-known poker forum and I'd like to keep learning.
2 They provide quality information that helps us to improve day by day
3 For the tournaments they organize

P

pedroyama

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
1. Great community to talk and share experiences in / off game.
2. Questions and Advices.
3. Some time to chill and participate in a big community like CC.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
1. Freerolls provided by this forum. This is a great opportunity to increase your bankroll or save up from scratch. Thanks for these cool tournaments!

2. poker news and discussion about poker. It's interesting to know what's going on in the world of poker

3. Sports news, discussion of sports teams, predictions for bets in online betting:)

GusDoVi77

GusDoVi77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PY
Chips
1. Learn theory and learn more about the poker community
2. The freeroolsm
3. Enjoy poker by meeting new people

D

diego_vergara11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CO
Chips
1. Meet new people.
2. I want to learn more about poker.
3. Share and make new friends in this beautiful community.

DEFOSITO

DEFOSITO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BO
Chips
Improve my game through the incredible events offered by CC.

I love playing all of our freeroll games - I don't play as much as before, but I play when I can.

It's fun to take part in the ever-changing special events offered through Cardschat.

J

jacobt2210

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

1. The top reason i visit cardschat is to get entered into the free roll tournaments, its nice being able to win a decent ammount of money without a big bankroll
2. The community so far (am very new to the website) but they seem great and very helpful and interactive
3. Im trying to study and get better and it makes it easier being part of a community and seeing other people get better

Xuri818

Xuri818

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
Hello, I have a week in this community. Here are my three reasons why I'm still here after that week. (y)

1. Learn from others.
If I know one thing, it is that if you want to be good at something you should hang out with people who already are or know more than you. Here I see a place to read and learn a lot about Poker. This includes discussion forums, the 30-day course, and the experience gained by playing the free Tournaments.
2. The Chips and Leagues system
The idea that every interaction generates chips. And that you progress through the league. It is a wonder. It encourages you to unlock and move up leagues. Plus you can earn chips and then enter a VIP event... Anyway, that whole system seems great to me.
3. I really can't think of a third reason.
I think I said everything I like about CC in the previous points. Obviously the main reason I came was for the FreeRols, but there is much more after that first instinct. I think that's all...

Greetings.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'll be honest, I joined CardsChat to access the pokerstars Freerolls, but I found so much more here that the freerolls are not important to me any more.

1. The camaraderie. I have made lifelong friends through CC and hopefully will make many more. It is a friendly, safe place to talk to like-minded people, who share my passion.

2. Strategy discussion / advice. I love talking strategy and read other people's views on things. It's really important to see other angles of the same situation and challenge their opinions and your own. That is how you truly grow as a player and as a person.

3. The podcast. I know you don't actually need to be a member to listen to the podcast, but if I wasn't a member, then I'd never have found it. I find it fascinating listening to the guests, whether they be players, coaches, tournament directors or journalists, I've never listened to an episode without learning at least one thing.

Keep up the great work, CardsChat. You have built something really special.

G

GMonkey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
1. I wanna freeroll
2. Learn more experenci to play poker
3. Maybe receive chip in WPT

D

dhmt121

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
1. Learn theory and learn more about the poker community
2. The freeroolsm
3. Enjoy poker by meeting new people

vitor1rllk

vitor1rllk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Adoraríamos que você participasse de nossa pesquisa do mês de março e, em troca de sua resposta atenciosa, lhe daremos 10 fichas VIP (válidas até o mês de março de 2024). Para receber suas fichas, forneça uma resposta cuidadosa à pergunta da pesquisa. A qualidade das respostas é revisada por um moderador ou administrador antes de conceder fichas.

Pergunta da pesquisa:

Nosso Programa VIP oferece oportunidades de coletar Fichas VIP que podem ser usadas em troca de mercadorias, dinheiro e torneios VIP especiais realizados várias vezes por mês. Para mais informações, confira nosso Guia do Programa VIP .

1. I'm new and I want to know
2. I don't know what the VIP token is but I want
3. I was referred by friends

Charliezard

Charliezard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
1-Bonuses
2-Strategy
3-Share funny experiences
4-Your all welcome to visit Costa Rica and play some tables with us

BK BETS

BK BETS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

1) I love playing cards
2) to meet other like minded people
3) to offer a link to my YouTube Channel so people can watch and comment.

I

ivanbr7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
1 to participate in freeroll tables
2 for poker fun and meeting like-minded people
3 to improve my game

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. To keep up with what the community of CardsChat members is doing and what new threads are posted.
2. To find out about events, latest surveys, and games.
3. To keep active in the world of poker and the latest news.