Survey: Top 3 reasons you visit CardsChat

D

Dyls03

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
  1. Community Connection: I visit CardsChat for its active poker community.
  2. Skill Improvement: It helps me enhance my poker skills with valuable resources.
  3. Promotions and Deals: I also stay updated on the latest online poker promotions.

T

Triptrees

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KR
Chips
1. I was watching the wpt freeroll passwords
2. I have thought CC is huge site of poker sites. So I could learn extra ideas.
3. Many freerolls?

R

rogememz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
Conozca la información del poker.
Leer sus guías.
leer las experiencias de los demás jugadores.

Edited by Moderator.

1. Learn poker information.
2. Read their guides.
3. Read the experiences of other players.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shinle99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
1. Special events - rarely do many fascinating events take place.

2. CC Team League - Hasn't missed any season since 2017.

3. I am a Loyalist & Volunteer, so respond to what is going on.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
1. Special events - rarely do many fascinating events take place.

2. CC Team League - Hasn't missed any season since 2017.

3. I am a Loyalist & Volunteer, so respond to what is going on.

No possible as you only joined on - April 17, 2024

694ea6a7851a7d69bbc07009630d015d.png

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Top three reasons I visit CardsChat in order - the 1st being the most important.

1. To stay abreast of CardsChat Special Events and freerolls.
But both are less fun and exciting without our beloved leaderboard, However, they still both help me improve my game.

2. Great place to learn more about poker and understand what, where, when and why to make moves.

3. Forum posts. Reading other's opinions of the (and their) game helps me to improve my game skills.

Good Luck All, Gary

N

nhuhao543

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Chúng tôi muốn bạn tham gia cuộc khảo sát của chúng tôi trong tháng 3 và để đáp lại câu trả lời chu đáo của bạn, chúng tôi sẽ tặng bạn 10 Chip VIP (có giá trị đến hết tháng 3 năm 2024). Để nhận được chip, vui lòng trả lời chu đáo cho câu hỏi khảo sát. Các câu trả lời sẽ được người kiểm duyệt hoặc quản trị viên xem xét về chất lượng trước khi trao chip.

Câu hỏi khảo sát:

Liệt kê ba lý do hàng đầu khiến bạn truy cập CardsChat. Vui lòng liệt kê chúng theo thứ tự ưu tiên - thứ nhất là quan trọng nhất.

1. Lý do hàng đầu bạn ghé thăm CardsChat
  2. Lý do thứ 2 bạn ghé thăm CardsChat
  3. Lý do thứ 3 bạn ghé thăm CardsChat

Chương trình VIP của chúng tôi mang đến cơ hội thu thập Chip VIP có thể được sử dụng để đổi lấy hàng hóa, tiền mặt và các giải đấu VIP đặc biệt được tổ chức vài lần một tháng. Để biết thêm thông tin, hãy xem Hướng dẫn chương trình VIP của chúng tôi .

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1. More interactive with more people on cardschat
2. Share your opinions and experiences.
3. I love cardschat

C

Cbabycee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

1) the main reason I come to CardsChat, and the reason I found the site in the first place was to find free roll passwords for partypoker. I saw a free roll listed so did an internet search and found the site and signed up. I do generally still come here to find the passwords but that then leads me to check my notifications which leads me to the second reason:
2) To get feedback/discuss my thoughts and strategy ideas from playing online poker. I’m no expert - I’ve been playing for about 12 years since I met my partner who lives poker and it was a kind of can’t beat them join them deal. Recently I’ve gotten to a place where I feel I have the abc poker down and don’t have to think much about hand strengths, bet sizes, outs etc, and can start playing more advanced strategy, My discussions and things that have suddenly occurred to me are things I see as leaks, or things newbies don’t have a grasp of; so I’ve made some posts/threads sharing that knowledge as a newbie - because it’s stuff that long time players just do or accept but new players have so much to learn that I feel sharing it as I find it might help others.
3. The third reason I visit is to find out about things going on in poker - news, gossip. To rant or find out how other people are feeling about new features or games, if there have been security issues and the discussion and having people agree or be of the same opinion gives me confidence and reassurance.

PS - I’ve no clue what to do with the VIP chips and I just want to say thank you to the community here. Everyone is respectful there’s no one making you feel stupid, questions are answered in a thoughtful and respectful manner. It’s not often you find a place like that these days.

Last edited:
Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
1) the main reason I come to CardsChat, and the reason I found the site in the first place was to find free roll passwords for PartyPoker. I saw a free roll listed so did an internet search and found the site and signed up. I do generally still come here to find the passwords but that then leads me to check my notifications which leads me to the second reason:
2) To get feedback/discuss my thoughts and strategy ideas from playing online poker. I’m no expert - I’ve been playing for about 12 years since I met my partner who lives poker and it was a kind of can’t beat them join them deal. Recently I’ve gotten to a place where I feel I have the abc poker down and don’t have to think much about hand strengths, bet sizes, outs etc, and can start playing more advanced strategy, My discussions and things that have suddenly occurred to me are things I see as leaks, or things newbies don’t have a grasp of; so I’ve made some posts/threads sharing that knowledge as a newbie - because it’s stuff that long time players just do or accept but new players have so much to learn that I feel sharing it as I find it might help others.
3. The third reason I visit is to find out about things going on in poker - news, gossip. To rant or find out how other people are feeling about new features or games, if there have been security issues and the discussion and having people agree or be of the same opinion gives me confidence and reassurance.

PS - I’ve no clue what to do with the VIP chips and I just want to say thank you to the community here. Everyone is respectful there’s no one making you feel stupid, questions are answered in a thoughtful and respectful manner. It’s not often you find a place like that these days.

Hi @Cbabycee

To find out what you can do with or how you can gain more VIP chips I suggest you read this thread CardsChat VIP program guide. If you check the opening post of this thread, you will see what you can do with VIP Chips or how you can earn more. I see you have created a VIP tracker thread, which is solely for your use to ask questions, where a moderator or administrator will be able to answer any questions you have and within which you can post any submissions you make, to earn the extra chips.

Good luck.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Freeroll
2) Good threads on Hand Reviews
3) Updated information on Poker World

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
1. it's nice to be part of a community with people who share the same passion
2. it helped me to see poker from other people's perspective
3. I can help or be helped with advice

G

Gaps_BRA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1. I love to se what's new in our CC poker world! I'm here for years and this become my routine, to be honest!
I can't lie that I'm here for studying poker, past that stage... That's it, addicted to CC! 🙂

2. My favorite thread's are members challenges! Love to see when someone is dedicated to reach some goals (doesn't matter is $1-100 or 100- 10.000...)

3. I love to play all our freeroll games - not playing much like before, but playing when I can!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. I love to se what's new in our CC poker world! I'm here for years and this become my routine, to be honest!
I can't lie that I'm here for studying poker, past that stage... That's it, addicted to CC! 🙂

2. My favorite thread's are members challenges! Love to see when someone is dedicated to reach some goals (doesn't matter is $1-100 or 100- 10.000...)

3. I love to play all our freeroll games - not playing much like before, but playing when I can!
Hi! I'm curious as to how it can be a routine for years when you just joined today? Do you have another account?

doubledribl

doubledribl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Interesting poker community
2. Communication and news around poker and more
3. Opportunity to communicate directly with the support team of some poker rooms

L

l2dexter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
1. Interact with some outstanding members I've met on the forum.
2. Improve my game through the amazing events offered by CC.
3. And eventually boost my BR as a bonus.
4. Free Rolls of course!!!
5. Try to get extra money playing free pokers game while i do my best try.
6)Learn english because is not my main languaje, so i can practice a lot.

L

l2dexter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
1. Practice my english cuz is not my first languaje.
2. Improve my game (cuz im new playing poker online)
3. And eventually get some extra money?

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are really many reasons and all of them are important and fundamental. I go to CardsChat primarily to get the passwords for the daily freerolls, and I also try to be active and post so I don't lose my platinum level, which basically eats into my poker performance a lot.
Also, I visit CardsChat to get daily chips that I accumulate to use to participate in our cool VIP events :)

M

maddox37

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
I like poker
Poker Information
Poker Tournaments

H

Heeffen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
1. reading news
2. Learn more about poker
3. getting bonuses

I

ishsitotombe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
1. freeroll passwords
2. i like poker
3. interesting forums

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Stay up to date with the community on poker topics.
2. Keep up to date with promotions and special events at poker rooms.
3. Wait for the Pokerstar tournaments to return or upgrade the tournaments for all players in the forum.

Tompsoni

Tompsoni

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
!. I love Poker 2. I love money 3: Just fo fun

alibaba194

alibaba194

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
  1. Exploring various viewpoints on handling specific situations adds depth to my approach.
  2. Finding solace in others' tales of bad beats helps alleviate the frustration of my own.
  3. Delving into discussions about the intricacies of the game enhances my understanding and skillset.

R

rmcmaster995

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

I only visit cardschat to get passwords.