pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
1.First of all, now I visit the forum, becouse I like it.
2. Looking for information, i like to learn from You.
3. I just Love CC

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1) There is a friendly community here, you can ask any question and they will always help you and give you some advice.
2) With the help of Cardchat, you can win and increase your bankroll, and become better at poker.
3) There is always something to entertain yourself here, the administration always does something new - contests, seasonal team poker competitions, etc. You can have fun.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
1. Mainly I come just to nosey around, first stop is usually the blogs, see new post from the guys I follow.
2. I come to update ( too frequently I complain!) On my blog on Mondays.
3. Freeroll passwords, more so now that I have depleted my poker accounts.

Juanseespinosa2

Juanseespinosa2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CO
Chips
  1. It is a reliable source of information with friendly and committed people.
  2. They care about their community, which helps us all stay united.
  3. The freerolls show that they reward the community's loyalty, and that is important.

L

lucasribeiro85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1 - gain knowledge on the forum
2 - ask questions to other members
3 - participate in events and freerolls

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
" I'm happy to share my experience with this poker community. Here, I've found a great atmosphere where every player respects others and values both the thrill and the strategic approach to the game. Additionally, there are excellent opportunities for learning and exchanging experiences, which help develop poker skills. Overall, it's a place where I feel comfortable and motivated to play, and I'm always glad to come back here again and again."

A

asterx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I have to be honest - the reason I joined Cardschat was because of the daily freerolls. I wanted to play poker more regularly and increase my bankroll
2. But then I saw other tournaments and team leagues that had nothing to do with money and I wanted to be part of them.
3. And then the different topics on the forum - related to poker and non-poker, poker news and interviews, the podcast... I discovered more things the more time I spend on the forum:)

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Visiting CardsChat, a prominent online poker forum, is valuable for several reasons, but the top three are:

1. Strategy Discussions. CardsChat offers a wealth of threads where players discuss various strategies, ranging from beginner tips to advanced techniques. This is incredibly useful for improving one's game by learning from more experienced players.

2. Community and Networking. The forum provides a platform to connect with other poker enthusiasts. Building a network can be beneficial for exchanging insights, experiences, and sometimes even forming lasting friendships or finding mentors within the poker world.

3. Real-Time Updates and News. It's a reliable source for the latest news in the poker industry, including updates on online and live tournaments, changes in legislation, and new site reviews. This keeps members informed and ready to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of online poker.

I

Igas5067

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 for get freerolls password
2 for better conditions in poker
3 for make friends

J

jnoguera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
1. freerolls,
2. content about poker.
3. improve and learn,

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. I like poker a lot
2. I like CardsChat a lot
3. I want to keep my credentials

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The main reason I visit CardsChat is:

1- because it gives me access to play freerolls and thus be able to build my bankroll gradually and without financial risks.

2- The second reason why I visit CardsChat is to improve my game. By participating in forum discussions and learning from other players' experiences and strategies, I can strengthen my poker skills and knowledge.

3- The third reason I visit CardsChat is to be part of the largest poker community. Being a member of this community allows me to connect with other players who are passionate about the game, share ideas and experiences, and feel part of a strong, collaborative community.

K

kikitw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
  1. The top reason you visit CardsChat: because us have the best freerolls in WPT a pleasure!!
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat: im a new member soo bronze and u have a great comunnity
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat: for have the lastest information of poker u are awesome

Jimmy Araujo

Jimmy Araujo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
1 I want to see hand analysis
2 I want to learn to be a good player
3 free tournaments will help with my banking

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Here I often find many answers to my riddles, which makes me often change my impression about some things.
2. I certainly follow the free games on the sites I play.
3. And last but not least, here you are up to date with all the news about profile sites.

T

TobiUsh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
1- To be able to learn on this site with the community how to advance in Poker, to learn what it takes to live from this beautiful pastime that is becoming something more serious and to enjoy it in the process.

2- Relate to people who are willing to lend me a hand in order to adapt to the environment of the poker world.

3- Inform me of important news in which they can provide me with when it comes to playing tournaments.

R

RFFMT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1. Freerolls tournaments
2. I learning poker
3. News about poker

J

jhonstevensg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
3 reasons I looked for were
1-be able to play quietly
2- feel the adrenaline rush when betting
3-pass the time

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. The freerolls are very much appreciated 😊
2. Interacting with other poker enthusiasts
3. Sharing insights, tips and opinions via the many forums.
Good luck at the tables!

P

Piruecdlb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
1 To learn how to play poker
2 to meet new people
3 for new knowledge

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
freerolls 1
comunnity 2
to get better at the game 3

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Getting involved in the CC community of players to compete in leaderboards and playing on teams in special events.

2. When I was very active, I used to help out with posting screenshots with the results for the Leaderboard.

3. I miss playing with you all! IDK what's all changed, but I am trying to get back in the groove. :)