Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I prefer listening to music that relaxes me, I don't always use it, but it has given me good results.

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

for me it works a lot, including dumb or gender depending on what happens, especially if you need me to calm down kkk

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think music helps a lot to pace my play. If my table is playing tight, I'll listen to something that puts me in an aggressive mood to loosen up my play. If my table is playing loose, I'll listen to more soothing music to relax me and help me play tighter. It definitely helps me shift to play opposite to how my table is playing.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing is that the music does not switch your attention, because in poker it is better to be focused only on the game.

Calm music can help you calm down when unique rivers suddenly happen.:)

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It helps me control myself and clear my mind. I want to believe that certain themes of music help me win haha. Everything that serves to win and help improve our game and be calmer, welcome haha

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Music helps me make certain decisions in my game play. I stay focused more by listening to music. I find I dont need to think much playing poker. I listen to music when I do alot of things in every day life. Even at work I do. Mind is alot clearer when listening to music.

S

shurik8888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good music like Bach's WTC and Roll over Beethoven by ELO helps all the time.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello
I believe there are good and bad days.
The fighting mood, self-control and dance with a tambourine helps to win)))

And music helps me in training)

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I love to play listening to music it helps me to relax and it doesn't take away my concentration so for me music always

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen music while a play, but hace times that i like more to pay attention in every moviments in the game... in some times the music can help or disturb!

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music is life! Sometimes it can be distracting, but most of the time it is on in the background calming the mind and preventing rash decisions.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Yes.
I listen to relax \ lounge \ chill out one, so it makes me caml, gives positive and do not tilt (i'm training).

It's Very difficult for me to play without music(

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I mentioned before it can help concentrate during long seshes where you may get bored otherwise but it also makes it more enjoyable. If sitting there for 12 hours or so it is hard to stay focused that long on purely the cards.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just started playing listening to music. and i actually played better. maybe because i dont feel the need to play every hand. but in the end i really do think it calms me down. when i get a bad beat i dont go tilting.

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, techno keeps me in track sometimes. Personally, energetic music stimulates me and it helps to faster take decisions.

K

kaktus56rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kaktus

Yes, it does!but only certain music helps me when playing poker

D

Dmitrij32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, very loud and intense music is distracting, but when you turn on neutral and at normal volume, you can safely enter the game and enjoy it.

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I listen to сhill music during the game. I believe, that music, like a lo-fi more positively affects my results

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tastes nothing is written...

I think it is just a matter of taste to want to listen to music while playing a hand or tournament or whatever. There are some who do not want to put something on their ears, do not let them think, about changes that they like, it brings more confidence and daring.;);)

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She does relax me and I always listen to music when I play.

2020AJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree that music can help some poker players ... i find don't find it helpful at all but i do oddley find distractions very helpful to my style of playing.. i'm very conservative but i lack patciants' . so i find focusing on something other than the game helpful by making time pass on the hands that i fold .. witch is about 90% or so.. my brother needs music to play but i need a tv. ;p

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes when I'm anxious I put on something to lower my adrenaline, like bob marley, when I'm calm I listen to music that I like;)

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
No it doesn't, but I often do have it in the background.

H

hidayat1990

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course, is that a question? : D the music spins up and so I enjoy the game, I forget the stakes, if there is no pressure one can play freely, he also makes calls that he doesn't at other times and only realizes that everything is coming. so of course! everyone always listen to music while playing !! :) (Y)

Top 10 Games