The WSOP, in association with GGPoker, has released the full schedule for July’s Super Circuit series in London.
The WSOP and GGPoker first announced their London Super Circuit series back in April. The initial press release confirmed the dates, host venue, and the fact there will be 15 WSOP Circuit rings to play for.
However, the announcement stopped short of giving us the full list of events. There were some teasers. For example, we were told there will be a £3,300 main event, a £10,400 high roller, and something costing £560 to enter, but that was it. Well, the waiting is finally over.
WSOP heading back to London
Although poker players are focused on the events happening in Las Vegas right now, it won’t be long before the action heads over to London. In fact, the first event, as per the confirmed schedule, will get underway on July 27 inside the JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel
The opener will be a £560 buy-in Mystery Million tournament. Unsurprisingly, it will have a £1 million guaranteed prizepool. From there, players heading to the UK’s capital will have the chance to ante up in 14 other tournaments, including a £3 million guaranteed main event.
WSOP Super Circuit Series London schedule
- Event 1 – July 27 – August 1: £560 Mystery Million (£1 million guarantee)
- Event 2 – July 28: £1,100 Pot Limit Omaha (£50,000 guarantee)
- Event 3 – July 31 – August 2: £450 Colossus (£200,000 guarantee)
- Event 4 – July 31: £1,100 Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Lo (£50,000 guarantee)
- Event 5 – August 2 – 4: £770 Monster Stack (£200,000 guaranteed)
- Event 6 – August 2: £560 Seniors Event (£25,000 guarantee)
- Event 7 – August 3: £230 Ladies Event (£10,000 guaranteed)
- Event 8 – August 4 – 8: £1,100 WSOP Circuit Main Event (£1 million guarantee)
- Event 9 – August 7 – 8: £2,200 High Roller (£250,000 guarantee)
- Event 10 – August 7 – 8: £230 GGPoker Flip & Go
- Event 11 – August 8 – 13: £3,300 WSOP Super Circuit Main Event (£3 million guarantee)
- Event 12 – August 11 – 13: £560 No Limit Hold’em 50 Stack (£200,000 guarantee)
- Event 13 – August 12 – 13: £5,300 High Roller (£500,000 guarantee)
- Event 14 – August 13: £560 Turbo Knockout (£50,000 guarantee)
- Event 15 – August 13: £10,400 Super High Roller (£500,000 guarantee)
The WSOP hasn’t held an event in London since 2010, so the organizers are doing everything possible to mark the occasion. The line-up of events should cater to all bankrolls and hundreds of qualifiers are available on GGPoker now. In fact, as well as satellites for some of the bigger events, GGPoker is guaranteeing at least 200 seats for the £3,300 WSOP Super Circuit main event.
WSOP Super Circuit London will be cashless
The final thing players need to know if they’re planning to play WSOP Super Circuit London events is that the JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel is cashless. That means buy-ins need to be made ahead of time using one of these methods:
- The cash desk at Dusk till Dawn, Redfield Way, Nottingham, UK
- eWallet payment partner Luxon Pay
- Debit card deposits via Luxon Pay
- Bank Wire (contact email@example.com)
- Online via the GGPoker lobby
European players unable to attend the WSOP in Las Vegas might not be able to win bracelets in London but Circuit rings are almost as coveted. This, combined with the fact there’s at least £7 million in prize money up for grabs, should make the 2023 WSOP Super Circuit London a summer sizzler.