Zoom tournaments

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning guys! I wonder if there's someone who plays well tournaments far and what is best strategy to play it?

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I think that it is necessary to exhibit with domination whenever possible, and play well postflop.

I make such mistakes, I answer all - in with A5, when a person has AK. But the truth is to say that usually this is when bb is already 20-15, and I have been rearranged several times and just so angry that there is no more moral strength to endure, and just play like a kamikaze, but you need to have composure.

Usually in such tournaments the tables are short and turbo, so the dispersion is still very large.

if a high rake, then it turns out even a game of zero will be minus or something?

therefore you need to play plus, have a good roi and itm%

for example itm you can raise the game full ring tables, there is lower dispersion because. probably such a lot of nuances. I advise you to read the literature about tournament poker.

Oh yes I forgot to add in such tournaments the advantage of those who have programs and statistics on players.I play without programs, I consider it a dirty game.

because I play a full table with a slow structure, in 2 hours of playing at the same table with the same person, you definitely know his range.and in zoom tournaments, there is no information about a person and it’s difficult to make it in a few hands.

Last edited:
pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I've played that type of tournaments but the freerolls, I can not compare it with one where you have to pay a buy in, but I think they are not easy, they are very fast, and you must know how to make quick and correct decisions, my advice is that if you are going to play, try to be patient, and if possible think very well about the moves you are going to make

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like them at all.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning guys! I wonder if there's someone who plays well tournaments far and what is best strategy to play it?
Use the same strategy you use in tournaments that do not make a difference and you can not study your opponent

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don’t have experience, just fold until you get really good cards, and play from late position

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Use the same strategy you use in tournaments que do not make a difference and you can not study your opponent
It's true I play super tight at the beginning is giving super right.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I think that it is necessary to exhibit with domination whenever possible, and play well postflop.

I make such mistakes, I answer all - in with A5, when a person has AK. But the truth is to say that usually this is when bb is already 20-15, and I have been rearranged several times and just so angry that there is no more moral strength to endure, and just play like a kamikaze, but you need to have composure.

Usually in such tournaments the tables are short and turbo, so the dispersion is still very large.

if a high rake, then it turns out even a game of zero will be minus or something?

therefore you need to play plus, have a good roi and itm%

for example itm you can raise the game full ring tables, there is lower dispersion because. probably such a lot of nuances. I advise you to read the literature about tournament poker.

Oh yes I forgot to add in such tournaments the advantage of those who have programs and statistics on players.I play without programs, I consider it a dirty game.

because I play a full table with a slow structure, in 2 hours of playing at the same table with the same person, you definitely know his range.and in zoom tournaments, there is no information about a person and it’s difficult to make it in a few hands.

I'm using this strategy to be well tight is working very well I think it largely depends on the level of the tournament and values.

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In zoom tourneys you should play more hands, because many players just click "fast fold" when they dont have premium hands. And I always think longer on desicion because players arent patient and they fast folding with many hands

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
At the beginning of the tournament playing aggressively

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like. too hard. too lucky game

bakreni

bakreni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just play premium hands its zoom so you can see plenty hands..dont play small pair,kj,kq ,a10...just wait for premium...end gamble with aa,kk,qq,ak...with aj aq ,jj,1010 reise end se flop

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not like those zoom tournaments, I think of them more as a lottery, the few times I played that kind of tournaments was crazy, in every table that was going all in after all in, I do not think there is a kind of strategy as such , or unless you bet with top cards or strong hands, it is difficult to try to say a kind of strategy, the positive side that I see to that type of tournaments is that usually many fold fast and few players are they enter the plays

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, this kind of tournaments to me in particular I do not like, the only recommendations I could give you is that you play very tight and forget to make a bluff

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like it. Anyway if i play i would like to keep it tight than starting aggressively. In my opinion it is doesn’t matter about tournament always you gotta start tight and be more agro every new second till the end of the final table