Zoom Tournaments

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys ,does anyone have any tips to play zoom tournaments, cash games zoom?

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People usually play tight and some are prone to hit fast fold, so don't be afraid to raise in late position with nothing. When someone is playing a hand, note that they are usually playing a strong hand, but just like any game people find holes in any strategy. My advice would be to play solid, as usual.

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys ,does anyone have any tips to play zoom tournaments, cash games zoom?

Hey. The main difference is that you''ll not know anyone and you'll not have a statistics. You should have an idea of ALL players of this limit and how they play. Then play as standard against the casual player of this limit. Once I played in HU Zoom tournament, I just mini-raised 100% of the hands and did 100% a donk bet on the flop. Since they don't know me, they played only with good hands and almost wasn't bluff.

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Help in this kind of tournaments is helped by notes.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people just keep folding till they get a good hand so it may be a little tougher to play marginal hands. Depending on the limit, I also see a lot of shoves. I just play tight aggressive poker. Many times I can't splash around much because people just shove. This is certainly more of a math game/percentage game rather than a people game (ie. You won't see the same person raise 5 hands in a row).

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 - Your opponents have no idea what type of player you are. I playing more aggressively than normal at first. How they don't know much about you, explore your opponent!
2 - Switch your game up from session to session to mess with their reads.

The problem? Where are the fish? Take care, you should expect a lower win rate playing Zoom.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold, fold, fold, put good cards into play, such as: AA, KK, QQ, want to get cards like a crack on the flop, if you do not hit your crack, invest your money with caution. Good luck.