E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
What do you think about zoom tournaments, are they good, are they profitable, do you like them or not? comment me below

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive never played them, but i expect you would see more hands / blind level. so that could be good. plus, you can just fold until you find a hand worth playing, right?

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
They are a lot more fun than Zoom cash - since you can't just wait for hands forever. The fast speed and stronger often closer ranges make them less profitable than regular tournaments, if I have to guess. Plus they are harder to multi-table.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the zoom tournaments: they are running quickly and dinamically, not necessarily wait the bets of opponents,
can at once to remove for another table!..

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like it because they are very dynamic, if you have a good day, the game becomes really fun.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the zoom tournaments, (and KOs)
Just as profitable as any other tourney, but the players seem a little looser

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I really like such type of tournaments. Because i don't need to just wait for another hand.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have never liked zoom tournaments, I don't know why but I preferred to play zoom cash, when I tried to play the tournaments I felt that there was more pressure, yes it is great not having to wait for a play to finish but I feel that that increases the pressure in the game even more and it makes you lose the blinds faster and the structure of the blinds was too much for my taste, it always started well and to a certain point everything was fine but the few times I played I was never able to do ITM

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my experience in a zoom tournament, someone was always all-in for the first 10 hands, I was given AA on the 11th hand, so what do you think?) the player from the previous position goes all-in, I call and fly out against his 28 different suits, I haven't played ZOOM again)