demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer tournaments, on cash when I am playing I choose zoom.This week I registered to this zoom tourney and was actually really nice...Less players ,and the prize was good for the number of players and the buy in.Whats your tips of that kind of tournaments ?

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the zoom. But when you are playing zoom, get ready for the fact that the range of your opponents' hands will be reduced to a tight / nit game. Be careful when you see an Ace or a King on the table.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am new to online poker and I did not have the opportunity to play zoom earlier. It looks very interesting.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I tried and played ZOOM 9 max cash game 2nl, loved 5nl , tried 10nl with the intention to playit permantly , but then suddenly these limits and the players' pools got vanished , so sad about this cause only 9max I can play (I have tried 6max with no success) . About ZOOM tournaments that you talk about , I haven't played one with real miney buy in , only freerolls , it's in my plans to play in the near future and see how good I am and if these games are profitable for me :)

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have to always open in utg and raise in button

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For cash games I also prefer zoom just because it seems like I'm always occupied in the action and if I don't like my cards I can get new ones right away!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have never played one but would love to try one. I would just play my game and know that the odds of seeing the same players often are not likely so you and they will never get a read on each other.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know about you but I think ZOOM tournament it's my new love on poker .Im playing 1.10 +rebuy .Thanks for reply :)

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like playing in zoom cause you really don't learn how your opponents play.

S

serhat190594

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet made money from tournaments

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zoom is really great , at least for me ; Sadly , u can hardly put opponents on hands since its random every time , even with tracker ; But I like idea :)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Zoom is really great , at least for me ; Sadly , u can hardly put opponents on hands since its random every time , even with tracker ; But I like idea :)

Yeah specially on the begging they fold most of times but like every kind of tournaments you have to be on action when blind are high.

Last edited:
douglaspineu

douglaspineu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer tournaments, on cash when I am playing I choose zoom.This week I registered to this zoom tourney and was actually really nice...Less players ,and the prize was good for the number of players and the buy in.Whats your tips of that kind of tournaments ?

I think it's a personal choice. I like the classic type because it's better to read the opponents.
But when I do not stop playing, I play zoom, however the strategy is so different in both types.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have already searched for materials sometimes about zcoom, I did not enter very good material, I'm seeing some tips here

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom totally different kind of poker. The game is interesting, but it is necessary to develop a certain style of play. The usual tactic is not fit - players change too often