Your good run vs bad run

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I was wondering whats the best run has the lot of u had have. also the opposit. For me, my good run lasted 2 weeks about a year ago, I made some decent money at tourna,ments, my current bad run is running for almost 2 months now. I cannot win, and when I do it is little cash at the1st, 2nd or 3rd money jump

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Good runs" last as long as my discipline and patience last. I can usually keep strong for a few days, but as soon as I veer to the "dark side" things fall part pretty quickly.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wins and losses can be expressed as a percentage of about 60 wins versus 40 losses.

S

SharkyShark1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just started again, had a good run when I started and now it seems I just get beat on every river. But I know I'm playing good poker, so it should sort it out itself.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I was wondering whats the best run has the lot of u had have. also the opposit. For me, my good run lasted 2 weeks about a year ago, I made some decent money at tourna,ments, my current bad run is running for almost 2 months now. I cannot win, and when I do it is little cash at the1st, 2nd or 3rd money jump
I'm not sure, I didn't measure it. It seems that I ended 2017 or 2018 with a negative. So more than a year can be said. But I'm not sure if I was good in all the tournaments that I registered. So it would be more correct to say that the place had a bad selection, an imperfect brm, a suboptimal state during the game, did little work on the game, and so on. How did I get out of it? Probably won some kind of tournament. Or two.

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all play for money, right ? Me too.
But if you consider it as an investment for future earnings - than it's not so much.
I think the main problem is when you stop playing at all after bad beat and then you waste everything what you learned.
If you know - it will come. Patience,.... :)

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Probably winning two consecutive tournaments live, pot limit hold 'em. Not massive wins but a few hundred quid. On-line, probably cashing five or six times in a row - freerolls on party poker.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately this year the year in poker is worse for me than the previous ones !!!