Your first final table. How was it?

samircyber9

samircyber9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, lets share our feelings about how it was when first final table exist?
I was so exiting, and warning about how can I grow my stack to win 1st place.
My first time was better than I could imaging, I was first that time!!!!))))))
From this moment I became more sure in my force, more prepared for the next one.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
Yes, I had that feeling too. I like it better when the look of the final table changes.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was great back in the 100k PS Depositors FR
Finished 4th from 20202 players got around 200$

Went out with a 12bb stack shoving JJ sb to bb got snapped by 44 river binked 4 gg

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was really cool in a very cheap tournament, 1.00 $ 32 players still managed to nail 1 place!

J

jumboscampi

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first was an Intertops freeroll...

when they had cash freeroll tournys, and i was broke, but happy to win a couple bucks to play more tournys with!

I felt like a million!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a euphoric feeling. Especially since it is your first and it's something you're not used to, you go into it unexpected and not sure of what to expect. I think I was a shorter stack once I got to the final table, so probably didn't make a deep run.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing mostly 45 man SnGs, so my first final table was not a particularly big deal.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my first final table in a tournament with more than 1,790 players was in a bigger of 11$ it was more than 9 hours of play and tiredness hit and I played my incredible tournament down the drain but I still took 4th place pulling 450 dollars !

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm not even sure when i actually achieved it therefore not sure anymore how i felt on that day ...

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table made me excited and I wanted to repeat these emotions over and over again.

M

Mr_Nuisance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first live final table moment was pretty surreal to me. About 110 people to start the tournament, I am in very bad shape a couple times along the way, and eventually I am in a spot to be on the final table where not only did I make it, but I ended up chopping three ways for the prize money! A $150 buy in turned into a $3,000 score when I thought I might be gone before we even made the money. That moment definitely gives me the motivation I need to keep improving in poker because being able to succeed in such a skillful game like this is such a thrill.

Here is to more final tables in the upcoming year!

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for Life

You know it wasn't what I expected probably cause it took so long to get there...but I'd say it's my goal every time I sit down at a table and yes I expect it every time I sit at a table...I also expect to win the lotto every time I play as well

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played homegames in early 2000s in Virginia Beach imoved to Connecticut near foxwoods in 2006

First ever live tournament in a big poker room like foxwoods daily 100 buy in started at 9am

Down stairs where they don't hold torneys anymore just cash

I ended up 3rd I was c betting alot and they just folded so easy I built a nice stake and had some double ups won $1100

At the time I did not even know what cbetting was I was just playing looking back I remember the tournament like it was yesterday alot of nits

I'm getting old [emoji1787][emoji1787]

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well joined a tourney my first hand 77 hit trips re raise a guy allin he literally says well im beat prolly but i can rebuy back in (rebuy 1st hr) hits runner runner for st8 lol so was a great time considering i didnt have the funds to rebuy back in. Went with a buddy who got 2nd or 3rd tho

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a nice and special experience 👍☺️….it is some days ago, but I remember that I was very happy and a bit nervous to play cause of the possibility to win a tournament….and the price jumps were also a big point….

It was just exciting ☺️

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, it was so much emotion and adrenaline that I was just confused and played on the machine as if

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It was like the first time having sex: You struggled for hours, having to rely on your luck, bluffs and patience, whereas other less fortunate candidates dropped away before the end of the race, you felt the tension building up in every fiber of your body ... but when it finally materialized, it was over all too quickly and the ensuing feeling of clarity and sobriety felt like a small shock at first.