can you make $100 per day by playing sng(6)?

B

blueleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's say you are a an average pro, play sng(6).
The buyin is $30.

How many game do you need to play per day.

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly have no idea from my experience but I think you'd be at it for 4-6 hours per day for a few months to average out variance and get your return.

S

Sprockett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea what the roi of a average pro is, but if you can achieve a roi of 20% (very few can do this at a $30 buy inn), you would on average win $6 every time you play. To get to $ 100 you would need to play a average of 16,66 games a day. I would like to add that variance in these games are pretty big.

If you ask because this is a "go pro plan" I think you would have a lot of trouble getting enough games. I regulary look for stt in the $20 - $50 range, and I never finds any games running on either stars, party or 888. This is usually around 11 pm. cet fridays (give or take a few hours, depends on when I bust from turnys), which should be prime time? There is a slight chance that I have filterd out 6 man, but full ring "never" runs on these stakes.

My 2 cents

Sprockett

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have no idea what the roi of a average pro is, but if you can achieve a roi of 20% (very few can do this at a $30 buy inn), you would on average win $6 every time you play. To get to $ 100 you would need to play a average of 16,66 games a day. I would like to add that variance in these games are pretty big.

If you ask because this is a "go pro plan" I think you would have a lot of trouble getting enough games. I regulary look for stt in the $20 - $50 range, and I never finds any games running on either stars, party or 888. This is usually around 11 pm. cet fridays (give or take a few hours, depends on when I bust from turnys), which should be prime time? There is a slight chance that I have filterd out 6 man, but full ring "never" runs on these stakes.

My 2 cents

Sprockett

I'd think that an ROI of 5% is more likely for a winning SNG STT player these days.(& that's a guess). It's sad that there's such small amount of traffic these days... years ago you could play in as many as your screens could fit. :( .

I'd 'guess' you'd need to play (on average) approx. 65 games per day.

If there's no games.... it's not gonna happen :(

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think it is absolutely possible. First of all, it all depends on you, so you have to have a proper bankroll, experience and skills.
Good luck.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I also think its possible but how much you might have to play each day may make it not worth the time and effort to do this.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gg

If you want to play fast and gain some money spin n go is the best solution.These games are super fast and sometimes with 3 $ you may hit 18 ...75 etc ...Good luck.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you want to play fast and gain some money spin n go is the best solution.These games are super fast and sometimes with 3 $ you may hit 18 ...75 etc ...Good luck.

Key word underlined above... 'sometimes'.
I think OP is asking if they can profit $100/day 'in the longrun' (on average)... Spins might be just the way to do that.... but like other formats... it's about 'the longrun'.