You action ?

JPBRITO1993

JPBRITO1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are in the big blind and receives JK off your Steck 12 BBS 3 players have paid the big, what your action?

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are in the big blind and receives JK off your Steck 12 BBS 3 players have paid the big, what your action?

Bet 6 BB and punish the limpers, if you get a call you have a decent hand,

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if ppl behind you just limp it, you should shove it, but if it was raise and re-raise I guess fold may be the best ideia

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the players. If they're playing a wide range I jam. If they're playing tight I call. The reason I call is because I'm almost certain that I'm share cards and KQ could be a very good possibility and I'd prefer to not bloat the pot if a K hits on the flop making for a extremely difficult decision

flathead

flathead

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, raise at least 6BB's, A lot of the time you'll get free $$$, if you get called you still probably have the best hand, If another player shoves I'd think hard about folding though

Z

Zhud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if before you call, then all-in. If before you raise and re-raise up to you, fold

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

AALLLLLLLLLL INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Unless the table is passive then prolly stop and go

Last edited: