would you play 24(S) even in freeroll

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday i was playing 1M spin and go in freeroll tourney, around 150 players were remaining and I had around 6.8k(and was playing tight for couple of rounds) with blinds 200-400 I had AQ(suited-hearts) and I shoved. A Idiot russian guy with a stack similar to me called the shove with 24(suited) and won the hand with a pair of deuces. so do you play this kind of hands even in freerolls with a healthy stack

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is he an idiot because he called or because he won?

Would you still call him an idiot if he called and lost?

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is an idiot because he called..he was not on SB or BB and had an healthy stack.. even if he had lost I wud have called him an idiot.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is an idiot because he called..he was not on SB or BB and had an healthy stack.. even if he had lost I wud have called him an idiot.
Then you're an idiot yourself if you're complaining about bad players making bad calls.

In fact, I'd say you're the bigger idiot for complaining because you want players calling jams with these hands, not folding them.

Finally, your AQs vs 24s isnt that huge of a favorite preflop. You're only in a 60/40 situation, which means 24 is still winning 2/5x.

srqgrinder

srqgrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^ never tell the fish they are a fish. If someone was going all in pre in a cash game would you tell them there a idiot and stop or wait for a monster and catch them. You gotta win flips to win tournaments. If the best hand pre always won in poker it wouldn't be poker.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
incredibly, it's just stupid play

this dude is cheats

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats a idiot call for me. Why why why he call a allin with 2-4 ???????????

Ch........ freeroll the people in this tourney did not know a simple hand start so what do you want the guy do if HE THINK he had the better hand preflop. lollllllllll