Won one at SB

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not much to brag about but I won one of the $250 GTD at SB. Come away with $87 and the great thing about it, is that it was almost my last $. to buy in. If I could remember what time it started, I probably made about $10 an hour. Thought the damn game would never end. LOL Well just thought I would post that because it's been awhile since I cashed in one. GL to you all

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not much to brag about but I won one of the $250 GTD at SB. Come away with $87 and the great thing about it, is that it was almost my last $. to buy in. If I could remember what time it started, I probably made about $10 an hour. Thought the damn game would never end. LOL Well just thought I would post that because it's been awhile since I cashed in one. GL to you all

Congratulations on your victory!
Good luck at the tables!
Winning a tournament is always a joy!:):):)

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply MakTrue. You are right, a win wakes me up. But I tell you, I'm getting a little old to be playing 6/8 hours str8. Been up all night, and in a little while I have to go help the ex put her apt back in order. Anyway, GL to you

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congrats on the win. Always feels great when we pull one to the victory side.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won a pretty good bit on SB, within a short time, but now I'm wondering what is going on with me. I think I've got bored with poker, and my play sure shows it. Thanks for the reply Luvepoker and GL today

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nice to see good emotions after the tournament.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Nicely done! An especially clutch win since your BR was nearly the end. When you hit the final table and it feels like it takes forever before people start getting knocked out it can definitely drag on, so good job making it to the end.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies. I read them all. Now the truth is that I'm broke on all my sites. I guess I will make a small deposit later on. Right now my money is gone before I even get it. My SSI is not very much. Anyway, GL to you all

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Hello friend, I congratulate you, a great achievement, and I recommend you continue at that pace of the game and continue accumulating triumphs.
Try to play bigger tournaments to try your luck.

GrindFreak

GrindFreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations! Take small risk to win big reward!