Won a $250 tournament ticket

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck, it's easy to cash there, just stay tight and watch these guys, wait for your opportunity and eat some fish...

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats and good luck. I won the partypoker $109 ticket this afternoon and going to try to cash that in about an hour. Let me know how you make out

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congratulations on winning a $250 ticket and simply play your game to the best of your abilities. Play your best game and don't let your nerves effect you or your play.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good luck, and don't be overly nervous. Just have fun and enjoy playing in your usual style. :)

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best wishes, there is no need to be nervous about it!! You cannot lose anything, even if you lose. :D

You are nervous because you don't know what to expect in such a big tournament... but realize, all tournaments are the same, there's no difference between a 2 dollar tourney and a 250 dollar tourney, of course the average skill level of the players might be SLIGHTLY higher in a 250, but its not gonna be a totally different game. It's still just poker, it's the same game and that's what you have to constantly keep in mind.

I think after you play in the tournament for a short while, you will realize these fact and that will allow you to calm down and play your best game... I rarely get the opportunity to take big shots like this, and when I do, it never seems to work out well... but that's okay! Embrace it, use it as a learning experience if nothing else... and good luck to you!!

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations, play the same way you played the other tournament and you will probably have a great chance of doing well, and if the prize doesn’t come in this tournament, maybe come next, good luck.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update: The players in the $109 ran a train on me...... lol overbet jamming the river after you check back for pot control ... sophisticated plays that simply don't happen at lower stakes

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a $ 250 tournament ticket at 888 Poker for the XL spring 500,000 Main event.
I‘m so nervös for the tournament. Wish me good luck.
Congrats on the satellite win and good luck in the main event hope you run deep.:)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow great job. I was happy to have won a $22 scoop ticket. It sounds like thi will be out of your normal play range. Best advice is to play your normal game and not be too passive or the regs will eat you. There will probably be other players who won a ticket as well and hopefully you will have a table with some of these. I wish you the best and hope you cash high (I was able to finish 133/6600 on my ticket and was ecstatic about it .. I hope you go further!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Congratulations and good luck in the tournament but as some have already said before, don't worry too much because it is such an expensive tournament it is and remains poker so play your game and forget how expensive it was.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a $ 250 tournament ticket at 888 Poker for the XL spring 500,000 Main event.
I‘m so nervös for the tournament. Wish me good luck.

Congratulation on the ticket! Best of luck o the Main Event! :top:

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck make it all the way; total victory..

You are on a roll, complete the journey, you can do it.