GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How many tournaments you guys have won in a single day?
How much time you needed to learn how to do it?
And how much it was worth the prizes?

trophie_53876-25485.jpg

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was, I won two tournaments in one 600 in the other in a month, maybe a little more than 300, despite the fact that I played few tournaments then, maybe several times a month, I can say that I was a very weak player in tournament strategy

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It was, I won two tournaments in one 600 in the other in a month, maybe a little more than 300, despite the fact that I played few tournaments then, maybe several times a month, I can say that I was a very weak player in tournament strategy
Im in such a bad tournaments fase,i lost 6,50 in two days,i must improve seriously to continue playing this ;-;

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I already commented on this in the Garoto forum, but I will comment on it again.
In 2005 at unibet poker in 2 days he won 3 MTTs in a row.
A hyperturbo Hnl for 1st prize 300 euros, then a Deep stack Hnl for 300 euros and the most significant one was a monthly edition of a 5 card draw MTT that paid 900 euros for 1st place.
After that I have won other MTTs until 2009 and then when I came back in 2021 to play I have won MTTs again but never 3 in a row like that time.
I really try not to play more than 3 MTTs per day
greetings friend:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only got to the prizes, I did not take the first place in serious tables. Only in sit-go tour
Well,winning is competitions is aways good
God bless XD

I already commented on this in the Garoto forum, but I will comment on it again.
In 2005 at Unibet poker in 2 days he won 3 MTTs in a row.
A hyperturbo Hnl for 1st prize 300 euros, then a Deep stack Hnl for 300 euros and the most significant one was a monthly edition of a 5 card draw MTT that paid 900 euros for 1st place.
After that I have won other MTTs until 2009 and then when I came back in 2021 to play I have won MTTs again but never 3 in a row like that time.
I really try not to play more than 3 MTTs per day
greetings friend:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:
Thats a lot of money to make in 2 days,you start balling early XD
And i believe its even harder play a lot this way cuz the more you play the more tired you get,unless you a baller XD
God bless mate XD

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will depend on many factors to determine how much you win in a day, first of all it depends on the amount of tournaments you play daily, and the level in which you play, for me in particular the amount of tournaments that I have been able to win in a day was 3, and in itm at least 5, playing 8 tournaments daily.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the biggest winnings at PS - there was such a popular 3-turbo tournament for $1.1 - I stormed it almost every day and won 10,500 and then a month later I won a 70k guarantee for $11 - 13500 for about 1st place))))

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Winning spingo in one day, it is often and winning several of them, it depends.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 5 years now. And for the last 3 years I have had a regular profit. I will say honestly that I have my profit thanks to our freerolls. And that is why I am very grateful to our community for the opportunities it gives me.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
odin day odna win 100$ and still be eyed legko:)