vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Does anyone know what happens when you win two satellites for the same tournament? I just won two (registered because I had 10 chips left on the other one, but ended up winning it) and since I cannot enter the same tournament twice, I didn't get a ticket, nor tournament money, nor the cash I used to buy in to the sat.

Thanks!

Edit: On PS.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In many poker rooms, the rule is that when you get two tickets for one tournament - the second is replaced by its cost in money. This is usually done automatically. But you need to clarify the rules in this case. Or write a letter to the support of the PS.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are also tournament where you can enter multiple times.
When you make it to the final table, your chips are added.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the reply. I got tournament money, it just didn't show in my stars, but I was able to use it. I only found out I had it misclicking on a tournament with a huge buy-in which I couldn't afford and I saw there I had the money.

Thanks.

J

johnltakacs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the site I've seen them give you the cost of the ticket, let you enter twice, and invalidate one of the tickets.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have been automatically registered to the tournament after winning settelite, check the tournaments tab was.

Poker Tells