Winning tournaments

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Have you ever scored a poker tournament? If yes, tell us about the experience, what did you feel at the time? Because for beginner players, setting up a tournament is something unforgettable, whether the tournament is small or large.

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ye, i won alot microstake tourneys, it feels cool) especiallywhen luck is on your side..

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can not boast of a large number of tournaments where I won online. But a few times I was still the winner. Adrenaline is running high. A particularly difficult stage is heads-up.

R

Raisindepth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You feel like a king lol! I've won a few I don't play high stakes and obviously it's super exciting. Especially if you played good made good decisions it really helps build confidence.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember that when I took first place in the tournament for the first time, I didn't sleep all night. I will probably never forget this moment.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
recently won a CC freeroll tournament, well, what can you feel... pleasant feelings, before that, in a month, 2 small tournaments won $100 and $300, you just feel that you are incredibly lucky

Attachments

• Снимок.PNG08.PNG
    Снимок.PNG08.PNG
    78.3 KB · Views: 6
dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is an unsolved game, even computers cannot fully understand it yet. No player in the world has truly "learned everything there is to know" about poker strategy. If you don't agree with how another player, don't laugh, consider the value of such a strategy and try to learn something. Won tournaments, but I experienced the biggest adrenaline when I took 37th place in the tournament for a ticket for $109 on room 888.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Have won quite a few tournaments in the past so i do know what it takes (and feels like) to win ...
But then again i'm not even sure when i last won some (not to even mention CC ones)

Therefore quest to win first (and only?) tournament of this calendar year goes on ?!?